YourMomsBox!
You people make me sick - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: You people make me sick (/showthread.php?tid=1150)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

You people make me sick - Rooner - 08-14-2003

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike
Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod
No No and No. Stupid fuckers. I made a comment in a another thread on this shitbox board and some fuck face deleted it. It was innocuous yet still the faggot deleted it. So I just wanted to make sure everyone got the chance to read my comment (slightly stylized).

Bottomline: FTL you are probably the biggest tightass in messageboard land next to Stingray. I made you cool for about a day and half but you have yet again slipped into shitheadedness. Lighten up! Grow up! Then DIE!!!

A. That's MISTER Stupid fucker to you.
B. you made a comment about shockey in every god damn forum on this board. For that alone your ass should be violated by ravenous gophers.
C. We haven't verified whether FTL has a tight ass or not. Rooner is still trying to work his mojo on him. We'll get back to you when we have verification.

Im reformed, man ass is no longer my area. Check with GIP.

You people make me sick - 60FeetUnderWater - 08-14-2003

No No and No. Stupid fuckers. I made a comment in a another thread on this shitbox board and some fuck face deleted it. It was innocuous yet still the faggot deleted it. So I just wanted to make sure everyone got the chance to read my comment (slightly stylized).

Sir, you posted in the Gathering thread a comment about something or other and then sarcastically asked that it'd be deleted.

In a fun game Alkey started, I was given temporary mod powers.

I saw your post and "request" and I deleted it.

Yup...ME.

So, simmer down.

Alkey called you "the funniest asshole I know" and I've yet to see your skills at making a funney.

Don't make Alkey out to be a liar.

Quote:Grow up! Then DIE!!!

but you're asking FTL to "lighten up"? :confused:

Right.

You people make me sick - diceisgod - 08-14-2003

Quote:you made a comment about shockey in every god damn forum on this board.

Uhhh...yeah i did...

Quote:I made a comment in a another thread on this shitbox board and some fuck face deleted it. It was innocuous yet still the faggot deleted it. So I just wanted to make sure everyone got the chance to read my comment (slightly stylized).

Quote:Get a clue. Shut up.

Are you related to Tequila by chance?

You people make me sick - Rooner - 08-14-2003

Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
Alkey called you \"the funniest asshole I know\" and I've yet to see your skills at making a funney.

Can you see the operative word there?

true point my friend, but the "funny" part is what I'm trying to stay focused on...

you know, for the sake of the board.

:nod:

Quote:Sir, you posted in the Gathering thread a comment about something or other and then sarcastically asked that it'd be deleted.

Dumb dumb, this don't concern you. You have no idea what this is about. Go finish the laundry and remember that you have to plug in the vacuum for it to work.

I hope you're not using your "A" material.

:disappointed:

FYI:

Just because you're wearing a leather jacket with rhinestones on the back, that doesn't make such quips funny. It really doesn't.

And you challenging me will certainly not make you look like any less of a moron.

[Image: clubber_lang_i.jpg]

Challenge??

I refuse the challenge 'cause there IS no challenge!

You people make me sick - tinymike - 08-14-2003

And you challenging me will certainly not make you look like any less of a moron.

actually, it would make 420 look like a complete blithering idiot to have a battle of wits with an armed retard like you.

and no, I'm not related to tequila. If you look deep enough, you might find that my ancestors fucked yours for centuries.