YourMomsBox!
What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? (/showthread.php?tid=1712)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Rooner - 10-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Quote:posted by Rooner
I always wanted to put on real baggy clothes, stuff em, put on a mask and gloves and stuff and then just sit on my porch like a stuffed scarecrow and wait for kids to come up and scare the shit of out em. Should I add another and?

Hold a bowl of candy too.

NICE! I didnt think of that. With a "take one" sign. Thats awesome. Then I can go "I SAID TAKE ONE!!!!!!!!"

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Hawt Baux - 10-09-2003

I know I'm going to get stuck staying in to hand out the candy. Which suuuuuucks because the Misfits are playing L'Amours and i really wanted to go.

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Grumpy - 10-09-2003

I got the psycho chef outfit going this year. Chef's apron (courtesy of FCI)Bloody, ghoul make up, clever stuck in chest, veiny slit throat. All I need to complete the outfit is a lopped off hand/wrist hanging out of my pocket for the full effect. Any volunteers?

If I don't get any volunteers, I'm gonna go down to the local soup kitchen and offer to cook the homeless ....I mean cook for the homeless....

Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
I got the psycho chef outfit going this year. Chef's apron (courtesy of FCI)Bloody, ghoul make up, clever stuck in chest, veiny slit throat. All I need to complete the outfit is a lopped off hand/wrist hanging out of my pocket for the full effect. Any volunteers?

If I don't get any volunteers, I'm gonna go down to the local soup kitchen and offer to cook the homeless ....I mean cook for the homeless....

[Image: Keebler_african.jpg]

I know Id be scared.

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - BITENY - 10-09-2003

I know I'm going to get stuck staying in to hand out the candy. Which suuuuuucks because the Misfits are playing L'Amours and i really wanted to go.

That's on Halloween!?!? Augh!! :mad:

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - BITENY - 10-09-2003

This is what I wanted, and my friend is making fun of me for it...
[Image: 1031200308_LG.JPG]

And isn't it nice that my wonderful boyfriend will not be w/me on Halloween?:fire:

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Hawt Baux - 10-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY

Yeah, they always have a show on Halloween, that you can count on.

I don't even have a costume though i was planning on wearing Blue, White and Red and knocking on Hotties frontdoor incessantly all night.

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Sloats - 10-09-2003

This is what I wanted, and my friend is making fun of me for it...
[Image: 1031200308_LG.JPG]

Are you kidding? I want some of that too!

Yeah, they always have a show on Halloween, that you can count on.

I don't even have a costume though i was planning on wearing Blue, White and Red and knocking on Hotties frontdoor incessantly all night.

Can I come?

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - JimmyBlueEyes - 10-09-2003

I was thinking about either the redneck look(mullet wig, wifebeater) getting the girfriend to tie on a button down shirt and a pair of Daisy Dukes may be a little rough. If not that, a baseball kind of motif. Painting my face white and doing red stitches down it looking like a baseball. I like getting dressed up like that.