YourMomsBox!
FU to FLYING (and then some) - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FU to FLYING (and then some) (/showthread.php?tid=1717)

Pages: 1 2 3

FU to FLYING (and then some) - 60FeetUnderWater - 10-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Ronin
Calm down there Mrs. B.A. Baracus.

I PITY DAH PHOOL DAT MAKES MRS. MOOSEN FLY!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!

FU to FLYING (and then some) - Mrs. Moosen - 10-09-2003

Quote:And you are going approximately 9 months (give or take a few weeks) later, led me to believe someone was having a baby. Sorry for making an assumption and incurring the wrath of the Moosen. This incident will be retained for future reference in all communications with those of the Moosen clan.

I understand how you could get it mixed up. What I don't understand is how you could make that same assumption after reading the vile things I wish upon said individual.
Sorry for the shit stains on your collar after I ripped your head off, but I'm a bit on edge today. Big Grin

Quote:Calm down there Mrs. B.A. Baracus
I'm actually quite calm Ronin, but thanks for the encouraging words. My bad to Rooner.

GRUMPY:
It's not that I'm afraid to fly, I'm just not ready to die in an airborne inferno. Hence the need for nerve calming medication. Believe me, it wasn't always like this. I used to love to fly, but then I found out about mortality, and the fragility of life. PPLLLLLTT!!!!
But thanks for the kindness.

FU to FLYING (and then some) - Rooner - 10-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Mrs. Moosen
Quote:And you are going approximately 9 months (give or take a few weeks) later, led me to believe someone was having a baby. Sorry for making an assumption and incurring the wrath of the Moosen. This incident will be retained for future reference in all communications with those of the Moosen clan.

I understand how you could get it mixed up. What I don't understand is how you could make that same assumption after reading the vile things I wish upon said individual.
Sorry for the shit stains on your collar after I ripped your head off, but I'm a bit on edge today. Big Grin

I was thinking maybe a male in law or bf that you didnt like got a female family member knocked up and you were wishing erectile dysfunction on him. My bad.

FU to FLYING (and then some) - Hawt Baux - 10-09-2003

Mrs. Moosen i say you get jacked up on killers and before the flight then during order yourself alot of alcohol.

Then when you check into the hotel have Mr. Moosen perform a cavity search.

please don't kill me.

FU to FLYING (and then some) - Grumpy - 10-09-2003

Mrs. - If it's the morality issue that plagues you then I can definitely relate. That's where my flying anxiety stems from. I feel your pain and there is nothing I can say or do that make you get over it. But I will share with your this:

Over 95% of plane accidents occur during take off or on landing. Each lasts about 3-4 minutes at best. That's 8 minutes of panic. That's all you have to worry about, is that 8 minutes. During each time, close your eyes, relax, squeeze the living shit out Mr.'s hand and go with the flow. The flight part is the easy part.

As for the advice of get tanked or med'ed up, be very careful. Airlines have the right to refuse boarding if they feel you're drunk or incoherent and they use these rights liberally. Mrs. Grumpy retired from the airlines. She's told me horror stories of people dragged off and carried off planes cuz they got sloshed before or during flight.

what ever you do, good luck with it. I'm sure you'll do fine.

FU to FLYING (and then some) - Mrs. Moosen - 10-09-2003

Quote:Mrs. Grumpy retired from the airlines. She's told me horror stories of people dragged off and carried off planes cuz they got sloshed before or during flight.
I'm not going to get sloppy b 4 the flight, just take a xanax right b 4 we board, and hopefully sleep through the rest. Thanks for the advice. I'm sure I'll be okay.

Who was it that said: "The fear of death is worse than death itself"?

FU to FLYING (and then some) - The Brain - 10-09-2003

Who was it that said: \"The fear of death is worse than death itself\"?
President Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Not sure if anyone ever paraphrased it like the way you put it, though.

FU to FLYING (and then some) - Flock of Moosen - 10-10-2003

We're going to Texas? :confused:

FU to FLYING (and then some) - Mrs. Moosen - 10-10-2003

Quote:We're going to Texas?

Texas?? Where'd you get that idea?

We're going to the tropics for that long deserved vacation I promised you.

Does anyone think he bought it?

FU to FLYING (and then some) - Rooner - 10-10-2003

Quote:We're going to Texas?

Texas?? Where'd you get that idea?

We're going to the tropics for that long deserved vacation I promised you.

Does anyone think he bought it?

I dont know, I dont read anything, I just look at the boobs in your sig pic. :kiss: