YourMomsBox!
The time I checked......... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The time I checked......... (/showthread.php?tid=1952)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

The time I checked......... - AngelIllegalImmigrantHater - 11-05-2003

i work overnights at target...so i am not required to be fast fun and friendly...i just put the shit on the shelves

The time I checked......... - Sloats - 11-05-2003

HAH! Walmart had them up in September!

The time I checked......... - BITENY - 11-05-2003

Quote:Originally posted by AngelIllegalImmigrantHater
i work overnights at target...so i am not required to be fast fun and friendly...i just put the shit on the shelves

Lucky you. Is this a Target in NY?

The time I checked......... - AngelIllegalImmigrantHater - 11-05-2003

target is all over the damn place

its also evil

The time I checked......... - GMANN - 11-05-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Lush
.......Christmas was on December 25th. Why are there Christmas decorations up already on the Avenue(that's what we call it around here)? This is totally ridiculous. So what next year, decorations go up after Labor Day? To boot, they play fucking Christmas music over speakers. I didn't hear it yet but I'm sure it'll go on as of next week.

D....DONT YOU KNOW OUR NEIGHBORHOOD SUCKS!!!!

As for those who dont know...lemme tell about the torture we are subjected to here in Middle Village, Queens.....
Every Christmas....on Metropolitan Ave(the Avenue) they put up these fucking speakers on every goddam telephone pole.....and play nothing but CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALL FUCKING DAY LONG!!!! From 11am till 11pm....ALL DAY LONG!!! What makes it worse is you can hear it throughout the neighborhood....There is no escape....I HATE THIS FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!

The time I checked......... - JJ - 11-06-2003

Am i the only one that likes the Holidays? I thought my Dad was crazy, you guys act like its a burden or somthing, lol. I mean ok, it is bullshit that they put the X-mas decorations out after Halloween or even earlier, but whatever. You can't do a damn thing about it.

The time I checked......... - Black Lazerus - 11-06-2003

I blame the Jews if they wouldn't have killed jesus we wouldnt have this stupid holiday.

The time I checked......... - Lush - 11-06-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
I blame the Jews if they wouldn't have killed jesus we wouldnt have this stupid holiday.
Everyone knows that it was the Romans

The time I checked......... - Black Lazerus - 11-06-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Lush
Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
Everyone knows that it was the Romans
Well the jews didn't do anything about it.

The time I checked......... - Toronto Hottie - 11-06-2003

In today's society, they'd give him life, and we'd get a paid holiday every time he came up for parole.

Something to be said about civilization.