YourMomsBox!
FU to myself - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FU to myself (/showthread.php?tid=1967)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

FU to myself - Rooner - 11-07-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
Quote:The bigger man is the one that can swallow his pride and do the right thing.

Yeah. Although deep down somewhere I know youre right....I still fucking hate the fact I had to corn-flake and walk away.

The best way to look at it is, if your boy wasnt so drunk, you both could of bombed on them, but since you were really in a 2 on 1 situation AND had to take care of your boy, you did the smart thing. Believe me, fighting more than one person at once is a lot harder than it looks in the movies. :kiss:

FU to myself - header - 11-07-2003

You mean those Jackie Chan movies aren't realistic?

Quote:Originally posted by header
You mean those Jackie Chan movies aren't realistic?

Most real people dont fight black ninja one at a time style. :lol:

I filmed a movie this summer and the main character took on 9 guys got his ass kicked and the only thing that broke up the fight was two chicks coming in to stop the attackers. Is that more realistic.

As I said I avoid violence so I really don't know.

All the fights Ive gotten in to, and being of somewhat smaller stature with a smart mouth and an older brother with a bad ass reputation, I got into a lot when I was younger, I know the only thing that stopped me once I started fighting was lack of movement or crying from my opponent. I just cant fight a guy thats crying, just CAN NOT do it.

My fights usually ended with my opponent crying for mercy while I had him in a submission hold. I was never big on duking it out with someone. Usually my fights were just me defending myself.

Im good with my hands, years of boxing and some martial arts assures that, but lord help you if you try to wrestle me to the ground. I know so many joint locks, pressure points, counters, and submissions its insane. If I hit the ground I guarantee the fights over in 20 seconds.

I'm a big guy so the thought is that I'm slow. People I've been in fights with have taken a lack of speed on my part for granted. Truth is If I am within 5 feet of a person there's a good chance they will be on the ground and in a hold in 30 seconds. Other than that one move I am a horrible fighter.

FU to myself - Black Lazerus - 11-07-2003

so hears the deal me you aheader and rooner go down to the bar to see if we see these guys and kick some ass..... after some beers.........i need a good fist fight the people at my boxing gym are slow. and all the thugs fight with guns.

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
so hears the deal me you aheader and rooner go down to the bar to see if we see these guys and kick some ass..... after some beers.........i need a good fist fight the people at my boxing gym are slow. and all the thugs fight with guns.

GMANN, you coming?