YourMomsBox!
FUCK YOU SMARTY - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: FUCK YOU SMARTY (/showthread.php?tid=3313)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

FUCK YOU SMARTY - JJ - 06-06-2004

Well the way the over hype about these horses when they win the 1st two legs of the triple crown and then get all upset when they lose the Belmont. Its rediculous. Isn't like 3 years in a row that some horse has come along and won the 1st two, only to lose the 3rd? when will these people learn?

Greatest horse that ever lived was Secritariate. now that was a horse. the fucking thing didnt run down the track, he flew. I dont think youll ever see anther horse win the triple crown the way he did. He won by 20 or 25 lengths! it was unheard of! And he still went on to become a grass champion as well.

FUCK YOU SMARTY - Sloats - 06-07-2004

What really pissed me off was the fucking shallow Saratoga socialite crying crocodile tears because it was her horse that won.... God, I hated that fucking cunt when I lived in Albany.

FUCK YOU SMARTY - header - 06-07-2004

All I know is for some reason my tv decided to trigger the SAP function thus knocking out the audio on the broadcast channels. Therefore, I turned it on in time to see the race start, smarty lose and the onlookers looking stunned. I don't think I could have sat through all the prerace shit. An hour and 15 minutes of prerace is a little bit much don't you think?

Audio of me watching the race.
"damn look at him go"

"he took the lead"

"here he comes"

"You piece of shit!"

The race ends

"Old dude looks like he's gonna fall over and die"

Then I switch back to Reagan death/DDay Anniversary coverage.

This is why I don't bet on anything.

FUCK YOU SMARTY - Keyser Soze - 06-07-2004

I won money on the race. I took smarty and exacta box'ed him with the field. Whose the smarty now!!??!!!

FUCK YOU SMARTY - Topper Harley - 06-07-2004

i chose not to give a shit. i win.

FUCK YOU SMARTY - Rooner - 06-07-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Topper Harley

*high fives topper*

I chose not to get wrapped up in the hype. I watched it so if he did win I could say that I remember the time when that horse won the triple crown (when I'm an oldtimer and grasping onto any memory I still hold). Oh well maybe I didn't win but I didn't lose either.

FUCK YOU SMARTY - Rooner - 06-07-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
I chose not to get wrapped up in the hype. I watched it so if he did win I could say that I remember the time when that horse won the triple crown (when I'm an oldtimer and grasping onto any memory I still hold). Oh well maybe I didn't win but I didn't lose either.

Yeah, but you know how the media is in our area header, you know that as soon as they start hyping something, you KNOW its doomed to fail.

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

Yeah, but you know how the media is in our area header, you know that as soon as they start hyping something, you KNOW its doomed to fail.

Hence...

Philly over hyped this thing and had a block party. Once I heard of that I knew this whole thing was doomed.

I'm not normally into horse racing so at the very least it was enough to get me to sit down for 5 minutes and watch it.

FUCK YOU SMARTY - Sloats - 06-07-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Topper Harley

Like your 'election'.

I win.