YourMomsBox!
Is nothing sacred? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Is nothing sacred? (/showthread.php?tid=3323)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Is nothing sacred? - header - 06-08-2004

I know! Just trying to point out the possible silver lining for the Japanese that will cry about the use of the word sneaks. Just covering all angles before I find myself in a pointless debate about a word.

Is nothing sacred? - Sloats - 06-08-2004

Fuck everyone. Everyone is going to cry about one fucking word or another, except whitie. WHY?? Because it's to the whities everyone cries to when a whitie uses a fucking word.

I will cut the next mother fucker who asks for extra crackers with his soup just to make a fucking point to y'all.

Is nothing sacred? - Keyser Soze - 06-08-2004

if the media heard what he says in the locker room with the door closed their heads would explode.

Is nothing sacred? - Rooner - 06-08-2004

Ahhhh, this is perfect place for me to vent on my 2 hour diversity meeting I just had. It was run by a guy in Boston (we have to do our paht in our depahtment....), and was attended by video by dirty fucking Montreal Canadians, stupid ass Taplow England, retarded fucking Pearl River NY, I wish I could of recorded all the accents. Fuckers.

Deep breath.

Im aggravated by the stupidity of my company, traveling the same path as
America. Basically requiring us to become as generic as possible. Be an
individual, unless it infringes on someone elses individuality, then its
your responsibility to bend to them. If someone is offended by something
you do, because its against their culture, its all your fault and your
responsibility to bend to them and their culture, screw your culture, it
means nothing. The average white american male is the devil and women,
minorities, and foreigners are all victims of his evil empire. How fucking hypocritical can it get? Im gonna be rambling here, deal with it. We're an american company, but since we operate in a global capacity, its out responsibility to bend over backwards not to offend all the fucking people we deal with. We have kiss our English, Spanish, Canadian, blah blah blah employees ass, because we're American, and everything we do offends everyone. So its our job to learn about their culture and make sure we dont offend them.

Is nothing sacred? - madmick - 06-08-2004

You should have scalped him.

Is nothing sacred? - Rooner - 06-08-2004

Damn video conferences and their limitations.

Yes. I vote for the strike fear into the offended.

Is nothing sacred? - Topper Harley - 06-08-2004

you have to kiss canadian asses? awful

Is nothing sacred? - Sloats - 06-08-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Ahhhh, this is perfect place for me to vent on my 2 hour diversity meeting I just had. It was run by a guy in Boston (we have to do our paht in our depahtment....), and was attended by video by dirty fucking Montreal Canadians, stupid ass Taplow England, retarded fucking Pearl River NY, I wish I could of recorded all the accents. Fuckers.

Deep breath.

Im aggravated by the stupidity of my company, traveling the same path as
America. Basically requiring us to become as generic as possible. Be an
individual, unless it infringes on someone elses individuality, then its
your responsibility to bend to them. If someone is offended by something
you do, because its against their culture, its all your fault and your
responsibility to bend to them and their culture, screw your culture, it
means nothing. The average white american male is the devil and women,
minorities, and foreigners are all victims of his evil empire. How fucking hypocritical can it get? Im gonna be rambling here, deal with it. We're an american company, but since we operate in a global capacity, its out responsibility to bend over backwards not to offend all the fucking people we deal with. We have kiss our English, Spanish, Canadian, blah blah blah employees ass, because we're American, and everything we do offends everyone. So its our job to learn about their culture and make sure we dont offend them.

Welcome to the dark side.

I really flipped out because of this situation:

A bunch of new hires went to prestigious school A, while one of the new hire class went to State B. Well little miss State B was feeling like an outsider and questioning if this firm was appropriate for her because all of the other New Hires were yucking it up with Firm Partner who also went to A and the topic of conversation was A, A's academics, A athletics, bars around A, and the weather around A.

So, basically we can have any small talk with anyone around some commonalities because we might hurt someone's feelings.

FUCK FEELINGS. Mine are fried dead. If I say something and it offends you, get a fucking helmet. If I do something to professionally undercut you, that is something else, but having a picture of my mother, who just so happens to be a lingerie model, is on a calander, and is 10 years younger than me hanging in my work box is not affecting your production in any way shape or form.

I hear you! Yesterday me and the other guy in the office had to speak in code while discussing the last five minutes of this week's Deadwood episode. What is this society coming to!