YourMomsBox!
A thread worth crack and rooners attention - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: A thread worth crack and rooners attention (/showthread.php?tid=3674)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A thread worth crack and rooners attention - Ronin - 08-17-2004

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
::insert infamous Chris Tucker quote, here::
YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F' OUT!

A thread worth crack and rooners attention - jewdown - 08-17-2004

Nothing like the token black guy talking trash in a crowd full of white guys.
Hmmmm.
I wonder what would have happened to him if he did that to one of his own.....

[dream sequence]insert image of drive-by shooting[dream sequence]

A thread worth crack and rooners attention - Rooner - 08-17-2004

Quote:Originally posted by jewdown
Nothing like the token black guy talking trash in a crowd full of white guys.
Hmmmm.
I wonder what would have happened to him if he did that to one of his own.....

[dream sequence]insert image of drive-by shooting[dream sequence]

Reminds me of when I was 17, me and a couple other guys wanted some beer, so we went up to this older black guy we knew, he was like 22, 23, did a little time, thought he was a thug. But we were cool with him so he said yeah hed get us beet. He took our money and left out of the back of the bar. About an hour later we caught him outside the bar again and asked for our money back. He told us to go fuck ourselves and spit in my boys face. My buddy hit him with a two piece and a biscuit and the dude fell into the wall and then sat down all dazed. My boy stood over him and was throwing left and right hooks to the sides of his head. I had to pull him off. All the while, unknown to us, across the street was a car full of black guys he came back to the bar with. They saw what my boy did to him and didnt say a word. Once the guy woke up, he went up to the project to try and round people up saying he got jumped by a bunch of white guys, only to get clowned by his boys. He was never the same after that. Wow, did I type all that?

A thread worth crack and rooners attention - Topper Harley - 08-17-2004

that's what you get for asking a black man to buy you beet.

I can buy beets silly.

A thread worth crack and rooners attention - jewdown - 08-17-2004

Rooner wrote:

Quote:My buddy hit him with a two piece and a biscuit

with this?

[Image: tori21.jpg]

& this?

[Image: biscuit.jpg]

& his homies didn't come runnin?
weird

A thread worth crack and rooners attention - Topper Harley - 08-17-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
But we were cool with him so he said yeah hed get us <b>beet</b>.

A thread worth crack and rooners attention - Crack Hitler - 08-17-2004

when i was in HS, i and a few other guys on the football team were outside a poolhall talking shit to another group from a rival school. anyways i got nailed from behind with a beerbottle and i was out. Anyways when i finally woke up, my friends had the guy who hit me with the beerbottle.duct taped and stuffed in my friends trunk. his buddies had all taken off when it got bad i guess. anyways we drove out to a field where nobody could bother us, untaped him and made him fight me fair. i'm not sure if he ever left the field, but the only thing that was moving on him when i was done were the bubbles of blood coming out his mouth and ears.

A thread worth crack and rooners attention - Black Lazerus - 08-17-2004

I once while chilling with my girlfriend at the time. got clocked in the right eye with a full Heineken bottle by this guy I had beaten up 2 weeks prior and had been beefing with for about a year. well it didn't drop me but I had beer in my eye and glass in my face. he was totally shocked when i hit him back with a 3 piece no biscuit. so he grabs me and i am hitting him with uppercuts. he looks to his left for his cousin but alas one of my family members is beating the shit out of him in the corner. someone trys to break up the fight by grabbing both of us. I swing out a kick and knock him and the guy who grabbed him into the wall get free from the person who grabbed me and hit him with 9-12 punches. he is woozy, dazed and bleeding so he decides to leave. I chase him all the way to the car that his gF was waiting in and they drive off while she has this look of horror on her face.

his mistakes were
1. he thought i was alone and he and his cousin were going to jump me. (wrong) I was not with my cousins but they were in the bar.
2. he thought if he started losing his boys would jump in...
(wrong) I know all of his boys so they just let it proceed.
3. must have thought that a beer bottle would take me out (wrong) I once got hit in the head with the blunt end of an ax and my only question was "I'm I bleeding."

I got jumped by some Puerto Ricans who hit me in the head with a brick and then tried beating me with a wiffle ball bat. They didnt like us playing basketball in their neighborhood. I ended up grabbing the bat and chasing one guy down the street with it. Those motherfuckers hurt.