YourMomsBox!
FU to the school system! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FU to the school system! (/showthread.php?tid=776)

Pages: 1 2 3

FU to the school system! - Rooner - 07-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
High School kids suck. All ego and anger and no focus or logic.

I was all stoned and stupid with no focus or logic.

FU to the school system! - Sloats - 07-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Embarrassing to think you were once like that, isn't it? Big Grin

I'm still amazed that I didn't kill anyone, but then again, I lacked focus.

FU to the school system! - Ronin - 07-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Embarrassing to think you were once like that, isn't it? Big Grin

I'm still amazed that I didn't kill anyone, but then again, I lacked focus.
a stronger scope would fix that right up!
[Image: camper.gif]

FU to the school system! - tricia - 07-09-2003

conceited, paid

FU to the school system! - JJ - 07-10-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I hate the fact that when I think about school I always sound like my mom.

\"Id give anything to be back in school\"

When I was in school I was like, youre nuts, school sucks. Now I look at that time as the highlight of my life. How sad is that?

You too huh? i was just starting to make into the circle, of having fun every weekend at parties and just hanging out with your friends, the last year of highschool. It just ended but i wish i could do it all over again. Well not everything, but most of it.

FU to the school system! - RapeFantasizer - 07-10-2003

I hated high school. Everyday I dreaded getting up and going. It sucked. I spent the majority of the time high on some drug or another, and managed to do no work and still graduate with a 97 average. When I think about high school now, I wish I could go back to that time. Never in my life have I had as much fun as I did when I was 15, 16, 17. And there was no stress. I had no responsibilities to worry about. Life was great. But I guess you don't appreciate anything until it's gone.

FU to the school system! - McNabbShouldDie - 07-10-2003

Quote:I hated high school. Everyday I dreaded getting up and going. It sucked.

Quote:Life was great.

You're kinda contradicting yourself there buddy, so which was it? Has life great in highschool or bad?

FU to the school system! - RapeFantasizer - 07-10-2003

At the time I thought it sucked, but thinking back on it, it was great.

FU to the school system! - Ninny - 07-10-2003

I liked my teachers and got along fairly with everyone. I don't like not being in school, now i am done with Highschool and moving on to College i am realizing how truly insignificant all that shit for the last 4 years has been. Yeah well it shaped me as a person, helped to mold who i am today, bullshit, iif that's the case i am destined to be a binge drinking stoner that is smart but lacks motivation. Not the case. Life is one big challenge after another:Middle School, High School, College, Grad School, Job, Marriage, Kids, Kids College and so on. You don't get a break until you're 6ft under and the only thing to show for all your hardwork is a tombstone with your named carved on it. With my luck they'll mispell my last name and no one will know who the fuck i am.

What the fuck were we talkign about again?

Oh and by the by
Quote:Totally, I cant wait till im out of school and done with these shitty lunches and stupid people.
stupid people are everywhere be it school, home, job, or dare i say it messageboards.

FU to the school system! - Rooner - 07-10-2003

Quote:stupid people are everywhere be it school, home, job, or dare i say it messageboards.

I whole heartedly concurr.