YourMomsBox!
Please let it be true this time! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Please let it be true this time! (/showthread.php?tid=914)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please let it be true this time! - Flock of Moosen - 07-22-2003

Umm guys, I hate to be a dick and all, but if you're gonna have a SOCOM chat you could do it in one of the two threads made especially for that game in the G-Spot.

SOCOM thread #1
SOCOM thread #2

This thread isn't about SOCOM or any other game, so please take your chat elsewhere.
Thank you. Smile

Please let it be true this time! - Rooner - 07-22-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Umm guys, I hate to be a dick and all, but if you're gonna have a SOCOM chat you could do it in one of the two threads made especially for that game in the G-Spot.

SOCOM thread #1
SOCOM thread #2

This thread isn't about SOCOM or any other game, so please take your chat elsewhere. Thank you. Smile

No prob FOM, see above post.

Please let it be true this time! - Flock of Moosen - 07-22-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

SOCOM thread #1
SOCOM thread #2

This thread isn't about SOCOM or any other game, so please take your chat elsewhere. Thank you. Smile

No prob FOM, see above post.
Yes, I saw that right after I posted mine. Thank you Rooner. Smile

Please let it be true this time! - Sloats - 07-22-2003

SOCOM thread #1
SOCOM thread #2

This thread isn't about SOCOM or any other game, so please take your chat elsewhere.
Thank you. Smile

:Fights urge to talk about Minesweeper:

Please let it be true this time! - Rooner - 07-22-2003

yeah, Uday and Qusay, die you faggots.

Please let it be true this time! - McNabbShouldDie - 07-22-2003

Back to the subject, its been confirmed by Centcom that we killed those dirty mother fuckers. The nasty, disgraceful people of Iraq should be sending our government letters of joy and thanks.

This is the report from the link given at drudgereport.com:

"July 22, 2003
Release Number: 03-07-68

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

STATEMENT REGARDING OPERATION IN MOSUL, IRAQ

Statement from US Central Command:

On Tuesday, July 22, forces associated with the 101st Airborne Division and Special Operations Forces conducted an operation against suspected regime figures at a residence in Mosul, Iraq. The site is currently being exploited. Four Iraqis were killed in the operation. We have confirmed that two of the dead were Saddam’s sons Uday and Qusay."

Please let it be true this time! - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-23-2003

now, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! Confusedpin:

This is ugly, this whole situation but overall, more gooder (than not) for the Iraqi people. A necessary evil.

Please let it be true this time! - JimmyBlueEyes - 07-23-2003

I heard something on the news that the army took pics and video of these two to show it on Arab TV to calm all the doubters. I wanna see that shit.

Please let it be true this time! - Flock of Moosen - 07-23-2003

So, how long before a tape is released with Saddam threatening us with actions that he never seems to back up? :lol:

Please let it be true this time! - Crackle - 07-23-2003

The story I heard, was that an Iraq citizen tipped our military where they were. 15 million bounty on each of them. Somebody is going to get a 30 million dollar reward.