YourMomsBox!
FUCK YOU to my Brother - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FUCK YOU to my Brother (/showthread.php?tid=928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

FUCK YOU to my Brother - Hawt Baux - 07-23-2003

We fight alot, physically i mean, when he hits me i hit back, when i hit him he hits back.

Recntly he hit me in the back of the head and it knocked me onto the ground for like 5 minutes, luckily my dad saw it and said if he ever put his hands on me again he was getting kicked out,regardless.

FUCK YOU to my Brother - McNabbShouldDie - 07-23-2003

Quote:luckily my dad saw it and said if he ever put his hands on me again he was getting kicked out,regardless.

score one for the good guys!

FUCK YOU to my Brother - The Brain - 07-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
We fight alot, physically i mean, when he hits me i hit back, when i hit him he hits back.

Recntly he hit me in the back of the head and it knocked me onto the ground for like 5 minutes, luckily my dad saw it and said if he ever put his hands on me again he was getting kicked out,regardless.
So, despite the fact that your <b>22-year-old</b> brother drinks, smokes weed, parties with his delinquent buddies in your house, wrecks the joint, presumably contributes nothing in terms of housework or money, and occasionally beats on you hard enough to put you down for a significant amount of time, <i>your father still allows him to live in his house</i>?

How about kicking the bum's ass out until he straightens himself up? Hell, he will probably just find one of his weed pals to mooch off.

FUCK YOU to my Brother - Toronto Hottie - 07-24-2003

See, mine's much different. I'm 115 lbs soaking wet, like I'd be hitting an aggressive 180 lb guy. I would never be physically aggressive with him. However I can smacktalk well enough to piss off the Pope himself.

Sometimes, that's not even required. If he's mad and drunk, and I'm there......[forrest gump] RUN HOTTIE, RUN [forrest gump]

Once an uncle had to pull him off of me, as he finally pinned me on the street and was bashing my head off the curb - his hold was fistfulls of hair.

May I say, that being that I was stone cold sober, while he kicked my ass, he looked MUCH worse the next day at the family Christmas dinner. See - he tried to catch me a few times, and I just kept dodging left and right. He had road rash up both sides of his face. I just lost a lot of hair and had some nasty welts that nobody could see.

Ahhhhh, good times.

FUCK YOU to my Brother - Sloats - 07-24-2003

Quote:Originally posted by The Brain

So, despite the fact that your <b>22-year-old</b> brother drinks, smokes weed, parties with his delinquent buddies in your house, wrecks the joint, presumably contributes nothing in terms of housework or money, and occasionally beats on you hard enough to put you down for a significant amount of time, <i>your father still allows him to live in his house</i>?

How about kicking the bum's ass out until he straightens himself up? Hell, he will probably just find one of his weed pals to mooch off.

Sounds like 9E's dad is a pussy and has shit for male role models. She'll be divorced with two kids by 25. 4 kids by 5 different men by 30.

FUCK YOU to my Brother - The Brain - 07-24-2003

Quote:May I say, that being that I was stone cold sober, while he kicked my ass, he looked MUCH worse <b>the next day at the family Christmas dinner</b>. See - he tried to catch me a few times, and I just kept dodging left and right. He had road rash up both sides of his face. I just lost a lot of hair and had some nasty welts that nobody could see.

Ahhhhh, good times.
The holidays must have been so... so... um, <i>delightful</i> around your home? :o

*Singing*

<i>Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Hottie's skull bashed 'gainst a wall
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
Her drunk brother puking in the hall
Everybody knows a few Jack-and-Cokes
Help to make the season bright
A dozen cops with guns and smoke
Will find it hard to stop their fight

They know that Santa's on his way
He's loaded on Scotch and Jamaican hay
And every hour Hottie is gonna spy
To make sure no one will have to see her cry

So I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety - two
Although it's been said many times, many ways
Merry Christmas to you

So I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids, even those who're black and blue
Although it's been said many times, many ways
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you
</i>

:lol:

EDIT:

Quote:She'll be divorced with two kids by 25. 4 kids by 5 different men by 30.
Damn, she's Italian, not Dominican!

She'll be up for indictment in front of a Grand Jury by the time she's 30. Confusedpin:

FUCK YOU to my Brother - Toronto Hottie - 07-24-2003

My first song dedicated just to me.

*sniff* Thanks brain. Sad

FUCK YOU to my Brother - The Brain - 07-24-2003

Display your gratitude by meeting me under the <font color=yellow><b>W.o.W. Forum</b></font> mistletoe. :kiss:

FUCK YOU to my Brother - Rooner - 07-24-2003

Over $$100 in Groceries gone with in 3 days because you take it upon yourself to bring 10 people over get high and eat all the food in the house. Thank you, i enjoy not eating for days on end.

10s and 10s of dishes stacked in the sink for me to do everyday when i wake up, no doubt the dishes you and your friends eat off of.

Clothes laying all around the living room and blankets & pillows thrown abotu for me to fold and put back on the couch. Appreciate it.

As well as all of the coffee tables, full ashtrays, plates of food left there from the previous night, ashes on the ground, half full of soda,juice,etc.

You put food back int he fridge when there is only 1 egg left or 2 slices of bacon or 1 slices of bread, not even enough for me to do anythign with it.

You dont change the litter box, you feed the cat the wrong food that makes her sick not to mention the fact that you bring the most obnoxious loud-mouthed people into our house to break and ruin shit.

Remember that time Ed passed out drunk on our new $1000 couch and pissed himself?....yah Dad and i enjoyed cleaning that alot.

Youre almost 22 and you are less useful now then you were when you were born.

FUCK YOU JOHN FUCK YOU UP YOUR INEPT ASS

Im sorry Ninny, Ill clean up next time. I promise. I was high. Damn.

FUCK YOU to my Brother - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-24-2003

yeah, wit yo' inept ass Rooner, wtf? :lol:

Baux - you need to seek proper vengence. You need to exact your pound of flesh on his ass.

this is what you do.

First, buy some munchie food you KNOW he likes and run the "laxative gag" on him. Devils food cake works well...

Secondly, invite some of your friends over one night....have some drinks, all of you. Get nicely buzzed, enjoy yourselves. At one point, sneak away and piss on his bed.

YES. PISS ON HIS BED. Or even better, play a nice drunken game of "truth or dare (NEVER gets old, IMO) and dare one of your highly buzzed compadres to do it. It'll be less taxing on your conscious anyways. Now, when he freaks out over it, play as dumb as a stump. Suggest that maybe it was one of your friends and "sincerely" say that you'll "find out and deal with it". THEN, hand him a bucket of cleaning materials and tell him to clean it. If he starts to bitch and say "I'm not cleaning it...." at this point, remind him of Ed and the $1000 couch.

Also, make sure to use the lovely quote of "ain't karma a bitch?"

Fuckers need to learn the hard way sometimes.