YourMomsBox!
Rage - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Rage (/showthread.php?tid=964)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rage - Toronto Hottie - 07-30-2003

He's scheduled for 9:30 tomorrow morning. If it's retrievable, depending on cost and who's paying, it'll be retrieved. You're a computer geek aren't you brain? :kiss:

Quote:WITH A MOTHERFUCKING FULL SIZED SEMI

I can't believe nobody ragged me for that. A full sized semi :lol: ! I'm an ass.

Rage - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
Quote:WITH A MOTHERFUCKING FULL SIZED SEMI

I can't believe nobody ragged me for that. A full sized semi :lol: ! I'm an ass.

canadians, sheesh Rolleyes

Rage - Sloats - 07-30-2003

Check under your desk and your coworkers.... She might have been trying to install spy/upskirt cameras underneath your desk.

Rage - Six-Pack - 07-30-2003

Quote:I can't believe nobody ragged me for that. A full sized semi ! I'm an ass.

You never posted an ass shot. We're still waiting for the wow Big Grin

Oh well, maybe in August we'll see the real thing.

Rage - Rooner - 07-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Check under your desk and your coworkers.... She might have been trying to install spy/upskirt cameras underneath your desk.

I told that stupid wet back to be careful with the equipment, sheesh.

Rage - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-30-2003

just can't get good hired help these days.

Rage - tinymike - 07-30-2003

WHEN I'M DONE FUCKING YOU OVER, ........ YOUR GAPING MAW OF AN ASS........ She fucked me so hard, SO FUCKING HARD...........when I'm done at work for the next few months.....I will make her wish her father had've fucked her.......

I've learned that if you practice selective reading, Toronto's post is fucking HOT

People need to piss her off more often. It makes for good spank material.

Rage - Rooner - 07-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike

WHEN I'M DONE FUCKING YOU OVER, ........ YOUR GAPING MAW OF AN ASS........ She fucked me so hard, SO FUCKING HARD...........when I'm done at work for the next few months.....I will make her wish her father had've fucked her.......

I've learned that if you practice selective reading, Toronto's post is fucking HOT

People need to piss her off more often. It makes for good spank material.

Good point.

If people piss me off anymore you're going to read about me on the front page one day.

Not only did the company admit to using the power bar for the "super vac" (wtf? someone drop a load on the carpet while polishing my desk??), they also openly admitted to fucking with the tower.

The owner of the company has offered me $400 cash, and to take care of attempting to retrieve the data. (good fucking luck, it's toasted but worth a shot)

I think his very honest actions, and respectable way he dealt with me, is making me lean towards accepting the offer. (Not to mention I don't have the time or finances to try to squeeze more out of the little fucker)

As long as the walking yeast infection also gets the axe.

Am I being duped?