YourMomsBox!
Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... (/showthread.php?tid=3474)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - GMANN - 07-23-2004

Wow!!

She's useful for something after all!

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - BITENY - 07-23-2004

Quote:Originally posted by tricia
it's mta, not nycta.

anyway, just in case anybody was wondering about trains there are 2 out of penn station every hour, one at :08 and one at :14 and the trip would appear to be approximately 36 minutes long. which is about the amount of time it takes to get out of the city in a car anyway.

so, how far is the field from the train station?

nycta- new york city transit authority
mta-metropolitan transit authority.

same shit, different day.

It doesnt really matter to me where the game is. I just have to grub a ride off someone, thats all.

well be more concerned with whether or not we're gonna have a game. then get concerned about a ride.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Flock of Moosen - 07-23-2004

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
Why don't all the NJ people (or the few that chimed in today) do something about a game in Rahway???? Stop yapping and do something about it. As I said earlier, I know nothing about NJ.

You already know why I can't. Sorry.

Well, aside from you mr. moosen.... ;-)

Quote:You already know why I can't. Sorry.

You got the puppy ??

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Flock of Moosen - 07-23-2004

And the kitty.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - Hawt Baux - 07-23-2004

Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
Wow!!

She's useful for something after all!

cunt.

Possible annual, attendance diminishing, softball game... - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-23-2004

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
Why don't all the NJ people (or the few that chimed in today) do something about a game in Rahway???? Stop yapping and do something about it. As I said earlier, I know nothing about NJ.

I don't like to do that thing where I say I'm gonna set out and do something and then decide to not do it at all. I already know that, quite simply, I don't have the time nor the financial resources to make it happen.

But, I do look forward to attending with a 12 pack of brew, an ice-filled cooler, a chipper attitude and much enthusiam for the game!

[Image: edwards.jpg]

You play to win the game!