YourMomsBox!
Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: It's the Bitches That'll Gitcha's (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Jennitalia
this sounds like just the thing i need right now.

that or a vacuum with a long hose :duh:

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - tinymike - 07-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Jennitalia
Amy & Ninny, you need to learn to embrace cock sucking. It's a beautiful thing.

yo babe! :grin2::grin2:

how YOU doin? ehhh?:lol: wanna play mimic tinymike's avatar?

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - WiggerCunt - 07-23-2003

tiny mike if that impressed you wait until you really see how much Jenn loves the cock....it's almost hard to believe. and that's why i love her so.

Quote:Originally posted by WiggerCunt
tiny mike if that impressed you wait until you really see how much Jenn loves the cock....it's almost hard to believe. and that's why i love her so.

yo babe! whaddya say you and her ditch the mini-dick black boy (brain) and we go play hide the pepperoni under the bleachers? :grin2:

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - WiggerCunt - 07-23-2003

Quote:yo babe! whaddya say you and her ditch the mini-dick black boy (brain) and we go play hide the pepperoni under the bleachers?

Ahhh, how quickly you have changed your opinion about rf.net posters. It's kinda sad how easy guys are.

Quote:yo babe! whaddya say you and her ditch the mini-dick black boy (brain) and we go play hide the pepperoni under the bleachers?
Ahhh, how quickly you have changed your opinion about rf.net posters. It's kinda sad how easy guys are.
nahhhh....I still think rf'ers suck. I just want you to suck in a DIFFERENT kinda way.

*edit - fuckin vortexing sucks!

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - Rooner - 07-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike

nahhhh....I still think rf'ers suck. I just want you to suck in a DIFFERENT kinda way.
Look it Mikey, all befuddled and shit, they got him on the run.

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - Jennitalia - 07-23-2003

not only do i suck, but i swallow, too. :moon:

sssshhhh......you're ruin my fuckin plan. Deek! now shuddupyaface before she finds out about the gangbang I'm plannin.

Things You Have Done in Your Personal Bedroom... - MYLF - 07-23-2003

Are there really girls who don't?