YourMomsBox!
Nap Time - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Nap Time (/showthread.php?tid=1198)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Nap Time - Hawt Baux - 08-19-2003

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
*knock*

I need you to wipe me.

I don't get paid enough for this shit.

:rimshot:

Nap Time - Grumpy - 08-19-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Alkey, i unlocked the bathroom door for you.

Knock once when you are done so i may open it for you.

Grumpy, after nap time you all get milk and cookies.

Everyone else, there will be no milk and cookies for you if Grumpy does not nap.

oh see? now that's just plain old mean. you turn the class against me. Now the big bullies are gonna try to beat the shit out me til I'm unconscious and bleeding to death, JUST so they can have milk and cookies.

:lol: I like the way you think. I be the teachers pet? I promise I won't try to look up your skirt ............................

.....much..

I don't know how your parents talk at home, but in MY class room we refrain from using such language.

Go sit in the corner, if you can find it.

vewwy vewwy funney, lady. da woom is wound. ya big poo poo head.....

::walks over and sees rooner writing on the blackboard. He kicks rooner and steals his milk money::

Nap Time - Rooner - 08-19-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Shame on you for leaving the corner when my back was turned.

Now go write:

\"I am the worst child that was ever created and my parents should have invested in a wire hanger\" on the blackboard 100x.
I am the worst child that was ever created and my parents should have invested in a wire hanger
I am the worst child that was ever created and my parents should have invested in a wire hanger

Done.

[mumbling]
stupid teacher doesnt know about control v. What a dummy.
[eats paste]

Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
vewwy vewwy funney, lady. da woom is wound. ya big poo poo head.....

::walks over and kicks rooner off the stool and steals his milk money::

[pokes grumpy in the eye, trips him, pulling down pants to reveal a "tinymike was here" brand on his ass]

Nap time & cookies with the option of milk have been cancelled.

I hope all you bastard children are pleased with yourselves.

*lights cigarette and sits in bathroom stall sobbing*

Nap Time - IrishAlkey - 08-19-2003

I WANT MACARONI AND CHEESE!

::gets up and tackles rooner by his ankles::
::drops his pants to reveal a "KensPen was here" tattoo::

::drops rooner and runs away horrified::

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I WANT MACARONI AND CHEESE!