YourMomsBox!
Punk Ass Motherfuckin' Kids - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Punk Ass Motherfuckin' Kids (/showthread.php?tid=1344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - Flock of Moosen - 09-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze
[Image: image_02a.jpg]
Keyser's on to something here. All you need to do is find a Ricky Linderman and you'll be all set. Wink

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - sweet angel - 09-09-2003

That was a great movie.

There are quite a few of his karate classmates in his school. I was hoping, since they're told that they are supposed to stick together, that it would help.

It's only the 5th day of school!

I told him this morning to keep his mouth shut and not go flapping his gums about how the police were called and mom's gonna sign a complaint, etc. We'll see what happens. I'm sure the whole 7th grade network knows by now anyway.

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - 60FeetUnderWater - 09-09-2003

"7th grade network"

:lol:

you can only wonder how the story has changed by now....

"did you hear what happened?"

"yeah, I heard _____ chased down ____ with a stick but then like 8 cops showed up and it was like, whoa, this whole big deal and _____ was cryin' like a lil' bitch but I heard that after the cops left, _____ was gettin' jumped but he whooped them all using tae kwan do..."

"wow, really? tae kwan do is cool..."

I'm sure your son will be alright if he follows your advice of just layin' back and not runnin' his mouth. The mommas' boy jokes will fly for a while but if he shows that it doesn't get to him, that too shall pass.

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - SO - 09-09-2003

Just make sure he never uses the "Touch Of Death."

(Simpsons ref if anyone got it...)

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - Rooner - 09-09-2003

I was a professional new kid, (10 schools) so I knew what it was like to have people start shit with you. After 3rd grade, I treated every new school like going to prison, (yeah, i know, its a freebie) I would pick the baddest kid in school and start a fight with him. Gave me instant notoriety and ensured no one fucked with me. My point being, a kid has to know how to take care of himself of he will always be a victim. Mom and the cops arent always going to be there. Im not sure TKD is going to be an immediate help, but hopefully he at least knows how to hold his hands.

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - Silera - 09-09-2003

I want to say I would've beat the shit out of the kids, but I most likely would have called them pussy homos and told them to shove the stick up each other's asses.

You're a better adult than I.

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - Drunken GW - 09-09-2003

this is why i don't have sex

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - Rooner - 09-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Drunken GW
this is why i don't have sex

SUUUUURE thats why.

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - Drunken GW - 09-09-2003

is too

Punk Ass Motherfuckin\' Kids - Toronto Hottie - 09-09-2003

I'm with Silera.

I'd have tackled the little pricks down, dragged 'em by my grip on their windpipes into my basement, then pulled a Pulp Fiction on them with incriminating photographs.

Your son wouldn't have to fight anyone, as those kids'd be his new bestest allies with those photos as blackmail.

Johnathen Wombat (sp?) story come to mind for anybody else? Too goddamn scary.

Fuck with my children, you fuck with me.

I'd also have a sit-down meeting with the parents of those children, with them present.

Good luck sweet angel.