YourMomsBox!
Nintendo, please listen to me here...please. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: G-Spot (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Nintendo, please listen to me here...please. (/showthread.php?tid=1635)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Nintendo, please listen to me here...please. - Rooner - 10-10-2003

Quote:Originally posted by QuickStop
please post some sort of explanation. how is playing an FPS on a console better than a pc, and don't say \"cause i sit on my couch\" because then you just arent trying...im sitting on my futon right now.

I love when Im getting fragged and hit the wrong key as Im trying to get out of the way. Controllers are much less convienient and easier to use.

Nintendo, please listen to me here...please. - QuickStop - 10-10-2003

so your reason for consoles being better is that you suck at pc games...ok...well then i understand that

Nintendo, please listen to me here...please. - madmick - 10-10-2003

I just happen to hate Keyboard/Mouse games on the PC.

The PS2 controller is more fun. It also evens the playing field by forcing everyone to use the same equipment.

Also the chance of someone using hacks/cheats is greatly reduced.

Quote:Also the chance of someone using hacks/cheats is greatly reduced.
its called punkbuster. it kicks anyone thats using a hack in a game.

and another thing. PC games can be modded to all hell. with socom 2...your never going to get a new map.....ever. new maps are being made every day for pc games. as well as mods, skins, weapons..everything

Quote:Also the chance of someone using hacks/cheats is greatly reduced.
its called punkbuster. it kicks anyone thats using a hack in a game.

and another thing. PC games can be modded to all hell. with socom 2...your never going to get a new map.....ever. new maps are being made every day for pc games. as well as mods, skins, weapons..everything

AHHHHH! But you are incorrect sir. The HDD comes out for the PS2 soon, and with it we shall be able to download new maps, characters, skins, and all that jazz.

but..and i may be wrong here, won't these "updates" only be made by the game company? how can you download a home made mod?

but..and i may be wrong here, won't these \"updates\" only be made by the game company? how can you download a home made mod?

Shit, I dont want any home made mod anyway.

Nintendo, please listen to me here...please. - IrishAlkey - 10-10-2003

I enjoy games but I feel I'm way less geeky than you guys.

Nintendo, please listen to me here...please. - madmick - 10-10-2003

Who knows for sure, but hopefully with the LAN capabilities there will be some Tourneys to go too.

are you kidding...the best mods ever are made by the players. counterstrike was a homemade mod. that desert combat mod for battlefield 1942 was a mod made by people not affiliated with EA. companies usually dont mod there own games. they make patches, new weapons, maybe a new mode....but i cant think of a total overhaul of a game like people make