YourMomsBox!
having a nice rack gets you no where - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: having a nice rack gets you no where (/showthread.php?tid=2143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

having a nice rack gets you no where - GreasyItalianPrincess - 11-28-2003

Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod
\"Rack\" and \"pool\" are the only coherent thoughts among both the thread title and body of the post. The rest is illogical.

Analysis: \"Rack\" aka \"tits\". The claim is it (a nice one) gets you nowhere. However, the writer proceeds to pontificate as to why men believe that they will wind up in an \"effective\" fuck session with her ( I presume) if they (said men) ask her. So I propose that it is you, possessor of aforementioned rack, that does not allow yourself to get yourself anywhere.

Conclusion: Dumb whore

Solution: Shut the fuck up

actually...i found her a bit prudish, as well. but, i may concur.

having a nice rack gets you no where - Toronto Hottie - 11-28-2003

Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod
\"Rack\" and \"pool\" are the only coherent thoughts among both the thread title and body of the post. The rest is illogical.

Analysis: \"Rack\" aka \"tits\". The claim is it (a nice one) gets you nowhere. However, the writer proceeds to pontificate as to why men believe that they will wind up in an \"effective\" fuck session with her ( I presume) if they (said men) ask her. So I propose that it is you, possessor of aforementioned rack, that does not allow yourself to get yourself anywhere.

Conclusion: Dumb whore

Solution: Shut the fuck up

Logic isn't your thing. You're an ass.

Be more funny already.

having a nice rack gets you no where - GMANN - 11-28-2003

ummmm....words....words...words.....

having a nice rack gets you no where - JimmyBlueEyes - 11-28-2003

Being a breast connoseuir, send us wow shots and we will see if the rack will actually get you anywhere, or does one have to dig deeper into your psyche or something...

having a nice rack gets you no where - steffinem - 11-28-2003

ummmm i can tell that diceisgod NEVER gets BLOW JOBS!

having a nice rack gets you no where - IrishAlkey - 11-28-2003

DIG can blow himself.

He doesn't need you.

having a nice rack gets you no where - The Man - 11-28-2003

wanna fuck? I get out of work early

having a nice rack gets you no where - Suzie - 11-28-2003

I have no idsea what this thread is about but I can say having a nice rack does get you someTHINGS. I'm often offered free things and treated extra nicely, and I doubt its due to my sparkling personality.

having a nice rack gets you no where - sweet angel - 11-28-2003

I think if you have a combo "nice rack" and pleasant attitude you get more than if you have a huge chest and a nasty personality.

having a nice rack gets you no where - header - 11-28-2003

I saw the subject to this thread and got all excited and when I got in here I was heavily disappointed.