YourMomsBox!
Was Raw Canncelled? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Was Raw Canncelled? (/showthread.php?tid=837)

Pages: 1 2 3

Was Raw Canncelled? - Rooner - 07-15-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
So, what did everyone think of the reasoning they gave behind Kane not being burnt?

In case you didn't pick up on it, it seems Kane is crazy and all these years he thought he had horrible burn scars.

As much as it's fucking stupid, at least the WWE made some effort to explain it instead of treating us like morons. Not a good effort mind you, but an effort nonetheless. Tongue

Im glad they at least came up with something, and not just acted like it never happened like they usually do.

Was Raw Canncelled? - JimmyBlueEyes - 07-15-2003

It was pretty funny seeing good ol JR look like a deer in headlights. I am really surprised he took one for the team like that. I must have missed the Bischoff coming out and changing things.

Was Raw Canncelled? - Flock of Moosen - 07-15-2003

Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
I must have missed the Bischoff coming out and changing things.
No, you didn't miss it Jimmy. I was actually refering to a couple of weeks ago when Austin wasn't there and Bischoff was "running the show".

First Booker T wins the IC belt, but out comes Bischoff to say it's not going to end like that and restarts the match which subsequently Christian wins.

Then he books the awesome match of Steiner and Stacy vs Test and Jericho.

Just stupid heel bullshit that isn't needed. Hell, like they even need GMs anyway. They spend too much time on GM storylines (Raw and Smackdown both) and not enough on the actual wrestlers.

Was Raw Canncelled? - Canadian Tool - 07-15-2003

Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
It was pretty funny seeing good ol JR look like a deer in headlights. I am really surprised he took one for the team like that.

I hardly think he took one for the team, that was a stunt person who was lit on fire not good ol JR.

I'll tell you what really sucks about this storyline though, we're going to be stuck with Coachman on Raw for atleast the next month--maybe more.Rolleyes

Was Raw Canncelled? - JimmyBlueEyes - 07-15-2003

Yeah Coach blows.....bring in Schiavone or Joey Styles....He'll definitely be a better alternative.

Was Raw Canncelled? - Six-Pack - 07-15-2003

No, the worst part was how he pretended to be burned for his entire life. Even though undertaker and mr. bearer saw his realy face. You know they're just going to bring in Josh from tough enough. Or worse, a washed up diva who has nothing better.

Was Raw Canncelled? - HydratedPeach - 07-16-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
I'll tell you what really sucks about this storyline though, we're going to be stuck with Coachman on Raw for atleast the next month--maybe more.Rolleyes

What you mean "we," kemosabe? It's just another reason for me to keep tuned away from Raw.