YourMomsBox!
The Official WELCOME ALL RF'ers. Post here and be recognized. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: The Official WELCOME ALL RF'ers. Post here and be recognized. (/showthread.php?tid=863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - tinymike - 07-17-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

FAGS!

Hi Kettle! Have you seen pot?

The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - Rooner - 07-17-2003

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

FAGS!

Hi Kettle! Have you seen pot?

Damn you, you
[Image: evil.gif]

The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - FMJeff - 07-17-2003

this post has been edited by me.

The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - Rooner - 07-17-2003

Let the games begin.

The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - tinymike - 07-17-2003

oh look, the king of the pencil necked dweebs decided to show up afterall......

Hey jeff, how's it feel to be in a place where you have no power to edit threads or delete them? Must leave you feeling really vulnerable, huh?

The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - FMJeff - 07-17-2003

oh look, the king of the pencil necked dweebs decided to show up afterall......

Yes, I am the king...and you are my pencil necked peon. Go wax my car, son.

Quote:Hey jeff, how's it feel to be in a place where you have no power to edit threads or delete them? Must leave you feeling really vulnerable, huh?

It feels damn good considering half the mods are my friends. Geez, someone's a little angry. By the way, when you're done waxing my car, please vacuum the interior. Your mother's pubic hair is all over my seat.

Yes, I went there. Mom jokes are making a comeback.

Oh...and..

<hr>
this thread has been edited by FMJEFF.
<hr>

The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - WiggerCunt - 07-17-2003

It's kinda sad you find tooling on us so amusing, but hey, what should I expect.

Damn, you guys are making me feel bad for being a member here. I feel like a big piece of shit for hanging out here. Would I be accepted at rf.net?

The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - Hawt Baux - 07-17-2003

They may not show up. It takes balls to walk into this thread and I have YET to see one RF'er with balls. The pansy freaks!

Excuse me you flaming pile of shit?

I didn't hear what you JUST said too clearly.

That's what i thought step it off bitchcunt.

Edit: I took back my heart to just to spite you.

The Official WELCOME ALL RF\'ers. Post here and be recognized. - MYLF - 07-17-2003

Is this thread about to turn into an oa.com vs. rf.net brawl? Rolleyes