YourMomsBox!
Please let it be true this time! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Please let it be true this time! (/showthread.php?tid=914)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please let it be true this time! - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-23-2003

My friends' cousins' brothers' best friend who works at this one gas station knows this guy who used to date this chick and SHE knows this other chick who has a brother in the military...well, that guy in the military has a daughter who is dating this one guy whose fathers' brother (so, her uncle) had said that was true too.

word.

Please let it be true this time! - Rooner - 07-23-2003

[Image: 07-minister.jpg]

Saddam has no sons. Therefore there can be no dead sons. The lying infidels are committing suicide as we speak. We have won the war.

Please let it be true this time! - Silera - 07-23-2003

I don't see how their death matters or is helpful.

I don't feel safer today than I did yesterday.

Wanted Dead or Alive in this case was just retarded because if the were alive then maybe the US would be able to get information for the search for WMD's.

Furthermore, they haven't been convicted of any crimes and at this point when everyone is questioning our decision to have gone in there in the first place, it's retarded.

Quote:Originally posted by Silera

Wanted Dead or Alive in this case was just retarded because if the were alive then maybe the US would be able to get information for the search for WMD's.

Furthermore, they haven't been convicted of any crimes and at this point when everyone is questioning our decision to have gone in there in the first place, it's retarded.

Damn buzzkill. :mad:

I just like the fact that we've officially eliminated the chances of either of those two rising into power somewhere down the line.

That is the only relief I get from this news.

Please let it be true this time! - Silera - 07-23-2003

Quote:I just like the fact that we've officially eliminated the chances of either of those two rising into power somewhere down the line.

I say we request that Bush dedicate the rest of his natural life to rubbing the bellies of all pregnant women, and deciding whether or not they are allowed to birth the child or require the child's abortion should he deem it to be evil.

Quote:I say we request that Bush dedicate the rest of his natural life to rubbing the bellies of all pregnant women, and deciding whether or not they are allowed to birth the child or require the child's abortion should he deem it to be evil.

so, in your opinion, Saddmas' sons...not evil? Iraq would be better off if the regime stayed intact? Or if Saddams sons were to take over "the throne"? :confused:

Quote:I just like the fact that we've officially eliminated the chances of either of those two rising into power somewhere down the line.

I say we request that Bush dedicate the rest of his natural life to rubbing the bellies of all pregnant women, and deciding whether or not they are allowed to birth the child or require the child's abortion should he deem it to be evil.

Oh come on Silera, Bush isnt determining who should live or die. Those guys had to go, bottom line.

Please let it be true this time! - Crackle - 07-23-2003

Quote: I say we request that Bush dedicate the rest of his natural life to rubbing the bellies of all pregnant women, and deciding whether or not they are allowed to birth the child or require the child's abortion should he deem it to be evil.

I actually like that idea. It would be better if he was holding a chicken head on a stick when he does it.

Please let it be true this time! - Flock of Moosen - 07-23-2003

I bet it's helpful for the Iraqis those scumbags have been torturing for years.

Quote: I don't feel safer today than I did yesterday.
That's fine, neither do I as a matter of fact but I bet a lot of Iraqis feel much safer now.

Quote: Wanted Dead or Alive in this case was just retarded because if the were alive then maybe the US would be able to get information for the search for WMD's.
That may or may not be true. We'll never know, but I would be inclined to think they wouldn't talk.

Quote: Furthermore, they haven't been convicted of any crimes and at this point when everyone is questioning our decision to have gone in there in the first place, it's retarded.
Ummm, how exactly could they be convicted of any crimes when their fucking father was running the country? Do you honestly think any one had the balls to press charges against this family?