YourMomsBox!
HERE!!! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: HERE!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

HERE!!! - Black Lazerus - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
My kids are Dominican, not black.

I really hope that was a joke.

HERE!!! - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-23-2003

No..The Man is original. It's very original to take your other board persona and work it somewhere else for kicks, etc. then he can freely criticize, and take out his frustrations b/c no board as of late derives satisfaction. But...then again...it's only a messageboard, and has no bearance on his life...right!??!?!

HERE!!! - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Quote:She wants us to not say anything unless it is extremely witty, funny, or bitter. Dont you see?

I've obviously underestimated your intelligence thus far.

Nope, Im as dumb as you thought. Dont give too much credi.....oh, oops, dont I have egg on my face, you were being sarcastic, Im so embarassed.

HERE!!! - Buttmunch - 12-23-2003

I thought your kids were Rhesus.

HERE!!! - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-23-2003

Quote:She wants us to not say anything unless it is extremely witty, funny, or bitter. Dont you see?

I've obviously underestimated your intelligence thus far.

you get what you give.

HERE!!! - Buttmunch - 12-23-2003

What the fuck is a bearance on life?

Didn't New Jersey just have a hunt for that?

HERE!!! - TheDude - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
No..The Man is original. It's very original to take your other board persona and work it somewhere else for kicks, etc. then he can freely criticize, and take out his frustrations b/c no board as of late derives satisfaction. But...then again...it's only a messageboard, and has no bearance on his life...right!??!?!

A shame his mother, while carrying him in her womb couldn't have fallen on a coat hanger...

HERE!!! - The Man - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess

I don't really understand this. Are you interchanging "persona" and "board name" because I'm no different on this board as I am on every other. Just with a different name.

And no, it doesn't have a bearing on my life in any significant manner. I read. I reply. It's not like I dwell on it.

What I don't understand is the "working" my persona so i can criticize.

And who said anything about no board bringing satisfaction? Why post otherwise?

HERE!!! - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Come on now damn it, were gonna chase Sil away with this innane babble, THEN what will we do in the months in between her epic posts?

HERE!!! - The Man - 12-23-2003

OK. Seriously then.

Who is the best poster on the board? I just got here, so I don't really know all the names. Who is funny, witty, blah blah blah. Whose posts do you look forward to? Why? (Alkey doesn't count)