YourMomsBox!
We're all talking about you in the Champagne Room - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: We're all talking about you in the Champagne Room (/showthread.php?tid=2396)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

We\'re all talking about you in the Champagne Room - Rooner - 12-24-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Is FTL trying to boot Rooner and
Sleeper again???

BAH! When the end comes, itll be me, cockroaches, and The Man. Ill be fucking the cockroaches.

So what was said about me in the shampane room?

We\'re all talking about you in the Champagne Room - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-24-2003

FTL, back in the day, wanted to throw you, me, Sleeper and a few others off the board b/c we were....(GASP) thread chatters. The guy had some control issues.

FTL, back in the day, wanted to throw you, me, Sleeper and a few others off the board b/c we were....(GASP) thread chatters. The guy had some control issues.

I know that I was despised in the beginning, but much like most infectious diseases, I grow on ya. Or you just get tired of trying to be rid of me. Besides, I have a static IP, I wouldnt be gone for too long.

We\'re all talking about you in the Champagne Room - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-24-2003

you should have seen the stuff FTL said and did in the champagne room. a real hoot of a read. the best is when he posted a u2u i sent Alkey about him. A true crown jewel of miscue.

We\'re all talking about you in the Champagne Room - 60FeetUnderWater - 12-24-2003

stop the chatting you two - wtf? you guys looking to get banned or what?

you should have seen the stuff FTL said and did in the champagne room. a real hoot of a read. the best is when he posted a u2u i sent Alkey about him. A true crown jewel of miscue.

How do you know all this? YOu have secret access? Wheres the back door? I want to peek in.

Jeez...Always wanting to know about a backdoor. Christ.

Jeez...Always wanting to know about a backdoor. Christ.

Damn. I actually didnt see that one coming. Bastard. I kills me to know I was discussed in the past and had no knowledge of it. I want transcripts of these meetings damn it. Cant they be given out under the Freedom of Information act through Congress?

The Freedom of Information Act requires FTL clearance.

Fat chance. Is he even alive anymore?