YourMomsBox!
Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? (/showthread.php?tid=2562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - IrishAlkey - 01-15-2004

New national sport- Ball Licking

Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - GreasyItalianPrincess - 01-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by DonnyInternational
the U.S. goverment would be my own little puppet regime. there would be coffee shops on every corner and say goodbye to baseball as your national sport.

oh, so we'd become canada. Wink

Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - DonnyInternational - 01-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Quote:Originally posted by DonnyInternational
the U.S. goverment would be my own little puppet regime. there would be coffee shops on every corner and say goodbye to baseball as your national sport.

oh, so we'd become canada. Wink

hell yeah......and we would send complimentary toques for all of our new canadian friends

Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - Gonzo - 01-15-2004

I always thought "condy" looked like a cross between barbra bush and the predator, sounds like a sweet combo to me. That's G money probably picked her, his mothers charm and his fathers humanitarian views.

Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - IrishAlkey - 01-15-2004

I'd laugh if she had an uncle named Ben.

Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - Gonzo - 01-15-2004

Or a cousin named Farina and a homosexual brother named fruit loops

Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - 60FeetUnderWater - 01-15-2004

CUNNILINGUS RICE!!

blah blah blah...

white power!

Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - Black Lazerus - 01-15-2004

See this is what happens when I leave for a few hours. Condoleeza Rice is a very dangerous women. She is not to be trifled with. I would be afraid to fuck her fearing that if a preformed poorly she would have my family killed.

Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets? - JimmyBlueEyes - 01-15-2004

I still think she is unappealing to the eyes and prolly has hairier legs than most of us guys...

Is preformed what a fetus is in the womb, Laz?