YourMomsBox!
new quizno's ads coming soon... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Visual Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: new quizno's ads coming soon... (/showthread.php?tid=2938)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

new quizno\'s ads coming soon... - Rooner - 05-20-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
He must eat raw subs.

Youre from Philly, you know damn well subs should not be toasty and crunchy. Thats blasphemy.

new quizno\'s ads coming soon... - header - 05-20-2004

For the record I have never eaten at a toasty sub establishment.

new quizno\'s ads coming soon... - Black Lazerus - 05-20-2004

i got a hook up i know a girl that gets them for free.

there shouldn't be any rules for subs.

new quizno\'s ads coming soon... - Topper Harley - 05-20-2004

he's not from philly, he just cheers for their teams

Ok further for the record. I live 15 minutes from Philly. And whenever I patronize Quiznos I will speak of it as eating a toasty sandwich. I am actually very particular about what I call a sub.

Quote:Originally posted by header
Ok further for the record. I live 15 minutes from Philly. And whenever I patronize Quiznos I will speak of it as eating a toasty sandwich. I am actually very particular about what I call a sub.

I find that only people from our area are critical of what is called a sub, cheesesteak, soft pretzel, pork roll, and pizza. And we are blessed to have tastycakes of course.

anybody that says that toasty subs are blasphemy clearly is speaking out of ignorance. They toast them just enough for the cheese and sauce to get all ooey-gooey.

My younger brother even passed up our favorite burrito joint twice for quizno's. That speaks volumes to me. I just wish we had one closer to us.

We recently got a Subway near our town. I eat there from time to time when I feel like having a poor example of a sub on a crappy light airy useless piece of shit roll. I call it a sandwich.

Sugar free tastykakes coming in July! Rejoice! Of course those mother fuckers havent made a peanut butter candy kake or butterscotch krimpet sugar free. But I know i know. Babysteps.

just the fact that you would walk into a subway means that you would cream your jeans to eat at quizno's. I shit you not, the sandwiches are that much better. and there is something about having a couple of pepperoncinis to snack on on the side makes things so special.

Quote:Originally posted by Topper Harley
just the fact that you would walk into a subway means that you would cream your jeans to eat at quizno's. I shit you not, the sandwiches are that much better. and there is something about having a couple of pepperoncinis to snack on on the side makes things so special.

sandwiches being the operative word.