YourMomsBox!
Why this place failed...miserably. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Why this place failed...miserably. (/showthread.php?tid=3789)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Why this place failed...miserably. - 60FeetUnderWater - 10-14-2004

I ain't huggin' jack shite.

Why this place failed...miserably. - header - 10-14-2004

If rooner gets this board I'm posting here exclusively to trash gip.

Why this place failed...miserably. - Rooner - 10-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
If rooner gets this board I'm posting here exclusively to trash gip.

SWEET!

Why this place failed...miserably. - diceisgod - 10-15-2004

Wackbag should line up and lick my ass. I made them and they ban me. ME!!! If anything is to be learned from all of this it's this:

DIGAWITE

Why this place failed...miserably. - madmick - 10-15-2004

All hail, DIG.

Why this place failed...miserably. - dru - 10-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater

You cleaned up that awful mess a few months back re: Opies' dad and one of your mods posting such awful bullshit...for what? for this? for tumbleweeds?

It makes no sense to me. I know you care about this place, if you didn't you would have shut this place down already, I'm sure of it.

Its just a shame you don't have others in your staff that are on your side.

Your own staff left this place out to dry...the same staff that was more into proving they had the best chops and wit and material...but never ever gave a true damn about the show. Or, quite simply, couldn't put the time in to help this place move. (life happens, its understandable)

And no, I'm not talking about the ENTIRE staff...just a couple of folks.

and you know what they say - it only takes one rotten apple to ruin the bunch.

::wacky horn::

did you ever think about the fact that all the stupid fucking drama drove people away?

also, many of us don't have anyway of listening to the show right now, so we can't really do too much show related posting.

Why this place failed...miserably. - Crack Hitler - 10-15-2004

dammit i erased my post, anyways what i said was, who are you downloading the show from? i miss the show i thought it was great, but i am not paying to hear them.

Why this place failed...miserably. - 60FeetUnderWater - 10-15-2004

Quote: originally posted by Crack Hitler

i was a fan but not a big enough dork to shell out money to hear them say fuck and shit.

nice re-write.

and yeah, I bought the receiver, signed up for both the service and their show, just to hear curse words...

*shakes head*

I'm a fan. Big time. And there's no shame. I'm laughing every day again. Feels damn good. Nortons' rants are priceless, especially when he does it to a caller. Opie and Ant going off on whoever at any given moment, awesome.

If it makes me a fuckin dork...so be it.

and thank you for backing up my initial statement; such a shame I caught that first rendition of your post, huh? eh, who am I kidding? you don't care.

Dru - thats a fair point regarding lack of subscriptions...there was still enough news and actual sound bites being released from the show last week (drilldo bit, anti-stern rants...) that could have been brought up. Its ok though, some of y'all aren't big fans, have finacial restrictions (either of these are understandable) or quite simply, you're not dorky enough to go out and get the receiver and subscribe.

As far as the drama is concerned, go ahead and take that up with those directly invovled privately, move on with it, and get back to hangin', posting, makin' with the funney...whatever.

I didn't think this needed to be explained. We're all adults here, no?

Why this place failed...miserably. - Meatwad - 10-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
Dru - thats a fair point regarding lack of subscriptions...there was still enough news and actual sound bites being released from the show last week (drilldo bit, anti-stern rants...) that could have been brought up. Its ok though, some of y'all aren't big fans, have finacial restrictions (either of these are understandable) or quite simply, you're not dorky enough to go out and get the receiver and subscribe.

I didn't think this needed to be explained. We're all adults here, no?

Aren't you white. Negro wannabe

Why this place failed...miserably. - 60FeetUnderWater - 10-15-2004

dominirican.