YourMomsBox!
I put this in the wrong place.... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: I put this in the wrong place.... (/showthread.php?tid=1760)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I put this in the wrong place.... - Silera - 10-13-2003

I like your ex better too.

I say we get him to sign up and post.

I put this in the wrong place.... - Drunken GW - 10-13-2003

Quote:then there's Jared
think he can get me some free subs?

I put this in the wrong place.... - Rooner - 10-13-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
I like you're ex better too.

I say we get him to sign up and post.

:disappointed:

My spelling error was necessary to point out because I regularly make a big deal about everyone's spelling and grammar errors, and am obviously illiterate.

My spelling error was necessary to point out because I regularly make a big deal about everyone's spelling and grammar errors, and am obviously illiterate.

Disregard my addition to my post. No, you dont often slip up with anything, so I felt the need to break em for you. I saw no reason to go and get all sensitive about it. Sheesh. Nevermind.

[writes "leave Sileras pissy ass alone" in notes to self]

better then spanglish

I have not peed on myself in months.

I have not peed on myself in months.

But you know that smell is so damn hard to get rid of.

is it still a golden shower if there's blood in the urine

I put this in the wrong place.... - Sloats - 10-13-2003

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
Ok, so now that I've moved the thread...
Here ya go......

Quote:Ok, here's my scenario...

There's me, my boyfriend & then there's Jared. Jared is our friend- we all went to high school together.
Now- there's Felicia & Lauren who live together w/my ex bf living in the basement. And Jared is friends with Felicia & Lauren (whom we also went to HS with-my ex is Lauren's brother also).
When it was the end of our relationship, Jared would be a friend to me (sorta) and just do friend-like duties. (talk to me, give his opinion, etc).
So now that Felicia & Lauren live together w/my Ex, Jared goes over there to hang out on a regluar basis, smoking, chillin, whatever. And now he hangs out with my ex- smoking, etc. Which doesn't sit well with me at all.
So, I've made my feelings known to him and all he can say is \"sorry\". Fine- hang out w/Felicia & Lauren but why do you have to & hang out w/the p.o.s.? And now that he goes & hangs out there, he never calls me anymore to hang out, nor my boyfriend. And I was totally honest with him last week & said \"I know why we haven't hung out...it's because you have the luxury of smoking in a house, sitting down & relaxing, whereas with me, you'd have to sit in your car & smoke...\" and he didn't like that. Why? Because I was honest. And I have not hung out w/this kid since like, 2 1/2 weeks ago. Possibly longer. And my boyfriend keeps telling me that he's inconsiderate, he's selfish and he only cares about himself & no one else's feelings. And he's amazed at how they've been friends for almost 10 yrs.
But fine - he's gonna do what he wants when he wants. But at the same time, he's also hurting my feelings, and totally disrespecting me. Before the week is even over- he's already made his plans to hang out there.
So, I must sound like a whino, but I just needed to get this out. I need opinions here too. Reassure me that I'm actually seeing this kid for who & what he really is.

Why the fuck should you care if a friend of yours hangs out with a guy? Oh, he's your ex. SO you are so fucking bitter and upset with your ex that you want to try your best to isolate him from the world. And when you give this guy shit about the fact that he hangs out with you ex, he decides that you carry to much baggage and hanging out with you is no longer enjoyable, he decides to bag your friendship? Sounds to me like you were pushing him away. Fucking deal with your past relationships and move the fuck along, because if you carry them with you and they will accumulate, it will drag you down like an anchor.

Gee, there were qualities that you liked about him before, it just didn't work out. If he is the epitome of evil, then you are attracted to evil.