YourMomsBox!
New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... (/showthread.php?tid=235)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - Cluster F - 06-13-2003

Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!!! Im loving this reconstruction plan so far. Plus, we're about to win another series 2 outta 3, so im pretty happy right now Big Grin

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - JimmyBlueEyes - 06-13-2003

Just a great game tonight. But the reason I bring up Minaya is because they have to look at at least one or two non whites for GM.

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - Cluster F - 06-18-2003

Since when the hell do the Mets involve themselves in 1 hitters all the time? Jae Seo is unbelievable, nothing else you can say about him, he is the future of this team and the pitching staff. Also, 1st time EVER that we faced the minimum amount of batters in a game.

Damn this youth movement rules!! Big Grin

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - JimmyBlueEyes - 06-30-2003

I have stopped watching and am now rooting for the Cyclones....I can't take it anymore...

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - McNabbShouldDie - 07-09-2003

Quote:2. Trade Alomar. This is the reincarnation of Carlos Baerga. We mustve done something to piss the Indians off, because this is the 2nd all star 2nd baseman that weve gotten from them that disintegrated with us. I hate Alomar with a passion.

Done. But what will these prospects they got turn into?

Quote:5. FIRE STEVE PHILLIPS!! Guess it wasnt Bobby V's fault at all huh. By the way, Bobby V on Baseball Tonight kicks some serious ass.

This makes everyone happy.

Two problems solved, but there are also two problems for Mets fans that have been created.

Glavine=shot.

Leiter=shot.

They stink. Leiter is tremendously overrated by Mets fans I know and Glavine is cursed as are all of the Mets offseason pickups are. I don't know what it is about the Mets but they just cant seem to ever pick up somebody in the offseason that turns there team around. They've gotten screwed up the wazoo with every body they've picked up lately. I also have no idea why Benitez got picked as Mets all-star over Burnitz. Burnitz is probably my most liked Mets player and even if he's not hitting 40 homers a year atleast you know he's doing his absolute best. He gives it his all everytime he plays and its paying off in the field.

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - Flock of Moosen - 07-14-2003

Looks like the Mets got rid of another one. Rolleyes

Quote: The New York Mets' youth movement continued Monday, as they traded veteran outfielder Jeromy Burnitz to the Los Angeles Dodgers for three minor leaguers, MSG Network has reported.

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - McNabbShouldDie - 07-14-2003

They traded Burnitz before Benitez? I really hope they absolutely cant find anyway to get rid of Benitez because thats the only reason they shouldve traded Burnitz. Burnitz has contributed the most to this Mets team this year and I cant see any reason to have unloaded him other then that they couldnt find any trade for Benitez.

The Mets management is never gonna learn.

ESPN.com Report

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-14-2003

Burnitz probably had the highest trade value. In this time of rebuilding, it was a "must do" move for the Metropolitans.

Benitez probably isn't traded yet because no one wants that POS.

very interested to see on who exactly we got back in return...

*runs off to read about the trade...*

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - SuperClerk - 07-15-2003

You know he's going to go on a friggin' tear in LA.

New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues... - JimmyBlueEyes - 07-15-2003

Damn, I really hope the prospects they got were worth it. Burnitz finally starts to produce a little and he gets traded, Cedeno next??