YourMomsBox!
HERE!!! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: HERE!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

HERE!!! - Silera - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Quote:Originally posted by Silera
Quote:She wants us to not say anything unless it is extremely witty, funny, or bitter. Dont you see?

I've obviously underestimated your intelligence thus far.

you get what you give.

GIP, get the fuck over yourself.

My reply to Rooner was a compliment, it meant "bingo" you got it, that's what I want.

When I see it, I choose to participate. When I don't, I don't fucking post.

I have other things to do.

I'm not going to post all day long just to try to maintain some type of status or credibility.

I think that when I do post, it's noticeable, because it's worth reading. I may not always be funny, or on point, or involved but I try.

That cannot be said for most.

HERE!!! - Topper Harley - 12-23-2003

Can't we all just get along?
[Image: _957612_king150.jpg]

HERE!!! - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by The Man
No..The Man is original. It's very original to take your other board persona and work it somewhere else for kicks, etc. then he can freely criticize, and take out his frustrations b/c no board as of late derives satisfaction. But...then again...it's only a messageboard, and has no bearance on his life...right!??!?!

I don't really understand this. Are you interchanging "persona" and "board name" because I'm no different on this board as I am on every other. Just with a different name.

And no, it doesn't have a bearing on my life in any significant manner. I read. I reply. It's not like I dwell on it.

What I don't understand is the "working" my persona so i can criticize.

And who said anything about no board bringing satisfaction? Why post otherwise?

i think you are taking out the lack of excitement that is happening on one board by going to another and "mix it up". purposely tearing things down for your own amusement rather than giving anything of yourself. Call it what you want..but thats clearly how it looks. Go re-read your posts, your points, your commentary...and compare it to Galt's elsewhere. Supremely different.

HERE!!! - header - 12-23-2003

OK. Seriously then.

Who is the best poster on the board? I just got here, so I don't really know all the names. Who is funny, witty, blah blah blah. Whose posts do you look forward to? Why? (Alkey doesn't count)

I'll take my name out of the running too so all you people eager to pick me just back off.

HERE!!! - Buttmunch - 12-23-2003

Quote:She wants us to not say anything unless it is extremely witty, funny, or bitter. Dont you see?

you get what you give.

My reply to Rooner was a compliment, it meant "bingo" you got it, that's what I want.

I'm not going to post all day long just to try to maintain some type of status or credibility.

I think that when I do post, it's noticeable, because it's worth reading. I may not always be funny, or on point, or involved but I try.

Yeah.

Now, show us some skin!

HERE!!! - Silera - 12-23-2003

Quote:Come on now damn it, were gonna chase Sil away with this innane babble, THEN what will we do in the months in between her epic posts?

I expect that you cry.

HERE!!! - Rooner - 12-23-2003

OK. Seriously then.

Who is the best poster on the board? I just got here, so I don't really know all the names. Who is funny, witty, blah blah blah. Whose posts do you look forward to? Why? (Alkey doesn't count)

1Who the fuck cares?

2The best poster is subjective, its what you enjoy seeing and reading. Obviously some people are going to like other peoples style. Personally you, dig, and all those other "Im bitter and can hurl insults" personas annoy the shit out of me, but apparently the old guard likes that shit. Do I think you should go anywhere? Hell no, everyone needs a nemesis. Me, Im more partial to the sarcastic, smart ass, off the wall poster. But we are all components of what I enjoy here.

Wait a minute. What the fuck are you people doing making me pontificate on something as trivial as the people that frequent this message board? Thats it, I have to go find some stupid picture to post in here.

HERE!!! - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Quote:Come on now damn it, were gonna chase Sil away with this innane babble, THEN what will we do in the months in between her epic posts?

I expect that you cry.

On the inside, I am. No really, youll just have to trust me, I am.:kiss:

HERE!!! - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-23-2003

you get what you give.

i just call it as i see it. you make yourself look like you comment on a high horse...you don't share enough on a day by day basis for your complaint to have any onus. you barely post, yet have an opinion of the quality of other's posts...a valid complaint...but take an objective look to how it sounds to most who don't know you.

HERE!!! - TheDude - 12-23-2003

My reply to Rooner was a compliment, it meant \"bingo\" you got it, that's what I want.

Im so glad we can all be here to amuse and entertain you.

*bows down*

I will work harder to try to become a better poster and entertain the mighty Silera

*whimpers on floor*