YourMomsBox!
I've got some time...help me with a little experiment - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: I've got some time...help me with a little experiment (/showthread.php?tid=2409)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

I\'ve got some time...help me with a little experiment - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-24-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
it did nothing for my hangover. I may need to throw up.

wuss

I\'ve got some time...help me with a little experiment - Rooner - 12-24-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Jimbo
just my two cents:

who really cares about what you bring to an internet message board? i know i bring nothing and i know i make absolutely no effort. there are much more important things i have to concern myself with in life. now, if you spend every waking second of every day posting and all it is is meaningless drivel - well than you do have to take a good look at yourself.

thank you and have a nice day.

Nope. Nothing wrong here.
[Image: mirror.jpg]

I\'ve got some time...help me with a little experiment - The Man - 12-24-2003

GIP said 29, so going backwards, let’s jump back about 30 posts and we get roughly his posts from 8AM-9AM this morning. Let’s quickly look at GIPs posts

Elf names
 it's a warm loving smile that knows that Micron is still in business by the skin of their ball sac

Canada
 thats was awful. do better
 tsk tsk tsk. so bitter.
 perhaps its the stunned-silence to someone who complains about others posts, then proceeds, when he himself is belittled, to give the same standard reaction.
 honestly...i didn't find your posts funny. but then again, as of late, you don't find mine either...so we're even. however, if i look back on your posts, i see alot of criticism, opinion, and such...all things you are not above yourself.

i couldn't care less if you are mean or not. DIG is mean all the time...it's his way. You act like you have something to prove, or are trying to hard to "mix it up", be radical and daring, or just get into it with others b/c they are not posting to the level you are accustomed to...and coming from you, though i find the sentiment worthwhile, but it's not like you are setting the place on fire with wit & creativity either.
 now you made me laugh

Stinky Bum
 maybe he made changes in his life based on your spare change...
or his body rots in your closet

Champagne Room
 FTL, back in the day, wanted to throw you, me, Sleeper and a few others off the board b/c we were....(GASP) thread chatters. The guy had some control issues.
 you should have seen the stuff FTL said and did in the champagne room. a real hoot of a read. the best is when he posted a u2u i sent Alkey about him. A true crown jewel of miscue.

How long can the board topic’s be?
 the thing you are trying to do as of late?? old news.

You sure focus on me a lot.

I\'ve got some time...help me with a little experiment - Sloats - 12-24-2003

Rooner is a whore!

Quote:Originally posted by The Man
You sure focus on me a lot.

Isnt that the way it should be?:kiss:

I\'ve got some time...help me with a little experiment - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-24-2003

this lame attempt to compare is poor and predictable. it's all about you.

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Rooner is a whore!

BEAT ME HARDER BIG BOY!

trollop

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
trollop

No, its, tra la la la la, la la la la......

I\'ve got some time...help me with a little experiment - The Man - 12-24-2003

how predictable. two random people picked numbers; you were one of them.

Very small sample size. But I am comfortable that if two different ranges were picked the same result would have occured.

You whine, and recently have been talking about me. You've been talking down and critiquing my posts more than you claim I am doing about others.

I talk about economics, politics, my life, other things that take thought and add content and branches of discussion.