YourMomsBox!
Still a Kid - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Still a Kid (/showthread.php?tid=3392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Still a Kid - IrishAlkey - 06-15-2004

Why get jew juice on a nice pair of sheets?

Still a Kid - Hawt Baux - 06-15-2004

Why fuck a Jew to begin with?

Still a Kid - Hosp - 06-15-2004

Look at me not being shallow and having a deep conversation with a beautiful woman. My therapist would be proud.
[Image: ayia.gif]

I don't want to grow up...

It's a completely different time from when our parents were growing up. Back in the day when you hit 18 it was either go to school or get your ass out of the house and get a job. Now, people are either allowed to be lazy and stay in their parent's basement untill they croke, or parents are just so protective they rather keep their kids in the house so they know what they are up to.

The world has changed a lot in the last 15-20 years that all priorities are out of whack. It's not establishing your career, getting married, building a home. It's getting paid so you can hang out this weekend, buy the new DVD's and afford your next vacation. But really, it's all just Oprah's fault.

Still a Kid - Silera - 06-15-2004

Down with Oprah!

Still a Kid - Hawt Baux - 06-15-2004

That Giraffe is fucking scary.

Still a Kid - Hosp - 06-15-2004

He never wants to grow up and he wants to be constantly surrounded by children. What's so scary about that?

[Image: vibe4.jpg]

Never mind...

Still a Kid - TheDude - 06-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Why fuck a Jew to begin with?

Once you've experienced a grade-A, Kosher, Rabbi cut piece of sirlion, you'd never fuck a gentile again...

Bah, who am I kiddin?!! Carry on...

Still a Kid - 60FeetUnderWater - 06-15-2004

When you were 25, fifty years ago, you didn't see other 25 year olds making millions playing a sport...or see yet another 20-something dotcommer becoming a millionaire.

We are at a time now where we can acheive so much more wealth at such an earlier age so when we are those who are NOT making those millions, we feel a greater burden because of it.

Fifty years ago, it was unheard of to see such young wealthy/financially successful people. It's still fairly uncommon...unless you turn on ESPN.

I'm not saying this is the foundation of this particular issue we're discussing but I do believe it contributes to what is known as the"Quarter Life Crisis".

Still a Kid - Rooner - 06-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Yeah, he's definitely a nigger.

Damn you for making me laugh at a racial joke.

Still a Kid - BITENY - 06-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Do you know alot of 18 year olds?

When you live near 2 high schools, you become observant of how they act. Especially when they do damage to property on my block. Wiseass.