YourMomsBox!
The joys of getting older - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The joys of getting older (/showthread.php?tid=553)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

The joys of getting older - KensPen - 06-03-2003

wasn't it carousel?

sanctuary is from the hunchback.

The joys of getting older - Rooner - 06-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
wasn't it carousel?

[Image: Fancy%20Dress%20-%20Hunchback.JPG]

The joys of getting older - Metalfan - 06-03-2003

wasn't it carousel?

It was sanctuary

Carrousel was developed as a means for Body Retirement. When a person reaches their 30th Birthday, their face begins to show signs of 'aging'. They may notice some wrinkles under their eyes, they may notice that their eyesight is not as good as it once was. Also, they may begin to develop white hairs on the head, or worse -- loss of hair (known as balding).

This is your body telling you that it's time to transfer yourself into a new, fresh body - a baby's body. A body that will take you through another 30 years.

Baby bodies are provided through 'seed mothering' - from the female citizens of our society. After being delivered, these babies are taken in by our nuturing Mother Computer and are then given the 'souls' of those Last Dayer's who were able to reach Life Renewal on Carrousel.

The joys of getting older - Rooner - 06-03-2003

Carrousel was developed as a means for Body Retirement. When a person reaches their 30th Birthday, their face begins to show signs of 'aging'. They may notice some wrinkles under their eyes, they may notice that their eyesight is not as good as it once was. Also, they may begin to develop white hairs on the head, or worse -- loss of hair (known as balding).

This is your body telling you that it's time to transfer yourself into a new, fresh body - a baby's body. A body that will take you through another 30 years.

Baby bodies are provided through 'seed mothering' - from the female citizens of our society. After being delivered, these babies are taken in by our nuturing Mother Computer and are then given the 'souls' of those Last Dayer's who were able to reach Life Renewal on Carrousel.

Im scared, someone hold me.:confused:

While that is all fascinating Ken, it wasn't the term used in the movie, so Tongue

It is too nimrod,
I pulled it off a logan's run site....

The movie or the TV show?

I can't believe there is a fucking site for it :disappointed:

Right now I am in my office doing my,

"I'm always right dance"

after metal sent his, "I was fucking wrong"
U2U to me.

Yeah yeah yeah...Sanctuary was where Logan was running to...they all died at Carousel. That still does not detract from the fact that Ken isn't funny, but is a dick!