YourMomsBox!
Fuck off. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Fuck off. (/showthread.php?tid=793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Fuck off. - Toronto Hottie - 07-11-2003

Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what, your pimp let you go home early today? Before he did so, I hope he dished a couple of solid backhands across that constantly-filled-with-cock mouth of yours.

Quote:And back to take that shiny chrome hubcap and stuff it right up your faggit ass 420.

I see you can't even fucking read properly, nice fucking desecration of my post.

what is the name of this game we're playing again?

you thick headed drinker of salty pudding, I'm SUPPOSED to take apart your posts...you twit.

Quote:Christ already you're a stupid worthless Dominican piece of shit.

I'd take being that over being Canadian ANY DAY.

Tongue :moon: <--- yes, that means "lick my asscrack"

Wink

For piss sakes, is anyone worthy going to step up to the plate? Tinymike?

Vortexes and Canadian jokes is the best this stupid-ass posterchildforgenocide pile of shit can offer, followed by another turd that just takes me out of the game.

You are all useless and unworthy of the very skin that covers your fucked up American insides. How's that search for weapons of mass destruction going? Fucking idiots.

Fuck off. - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-11-2003

Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
no I don't want to see them take their clothes off,

I want to see them RIP each others clothes off, while engaged in scratching, hair pulling and possible biting.

Tastes great....

less filling!

tastes GREAT!!

less..FILLING!!

Fuck off. - Rooner - 07-11-2003

I dont like to fight. Im a peaceful man. I think we should all hug and get a latte.

Fuck off. - KensPen - 07-11-2003

I am actually amused by this canadian cunt.

You are all useless and unworthy of the very skin that covers your fucked up American insides. How's that search for weapons of mass destruction going? Fucking idiots.

Yeah, I started that search for WMDs...look puta, if we're gonna dance, dance with ME and not some idiot people refer to as Dubya, aight?

He doesn't post here - go write the WHite House if you wanna tangle with him on that issue.

and please - go get yourselves a REAL military and stop relying on us for protection.

Mountie havin' faggots, the lot of you.

"Oh, look at us on our horses and check out our faggot hats...respect our authoritahh!!.

*during an attempt to arrrest someone....*

" Freeze suckah!! Hold it right there! Oh wait, my horse has to poo, hold it right there buddy..."

I'm actually impressed you spelled Canadian right, you knob-gobbling goo fiend.

Fuck off. - KensPen - 07-11-2003

are you talking to me, you walking fuck hole?

Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee

Yeah, I started that search for WMDs...look puta, if we're gonna dance, dance with ME and not some idiot people refer to as Dubya, aight?

He doesn't post here - go write the WHite House if you wanna tangle with him on that issue.

and please - go get yourselves a REAL military and stop relying on us for protection.

Mountie havin' faggots, the lot of you.

"Oh, look at us on our horses and check out our faggot hats...respect our authoritahh!!.

*during an attempt to arrrest someone....*

" Freeze suckah!! Hold it right there! Oh wait, my horse has to poo, hold it right there buddy..."

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Anybody? ANYBODY?

Poo jokes, uchhhhhh, for shame.

Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
are you talking to me, you walking fuck hole?

Quick fellas! While he sits with his mouth agape like a starving prostitute, SKULL FUCK HIM TILL HE BARFS UP HIS PANCREAS!!!!

Poo jokes, uchhhhhh, for shame.

poo jokes? there was no poo joke, just a small taste of how your country enforces its laws via the faggot Mountie.

gee, good thing they call them "mounties" - the faggots that they are, the love they have for getting mounted by an other fellow mountie.

and speaking of "jokes"...

your military...THATs a fuckin joke.