YourMomsBox!
Dear France - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Dear France (/showthread.php?tid=851)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dear France - Six-Pack - 07-16-2003

I think that if the dems could get a decent candidate (Gore is done in the popular american opinion) Bush will not get re-elected because of his (and past family) failures when it matters most

He couldn't get Bin Laden
His daddy couldn't get Saddam
His daughters couldn't get a good fake id

All these mistakes have cost the country billions to correct, and some haven't even been corrected yet.

Dear France - Sloats - 07-16-2003

Here's my opinion:

I don't give a fuck what is forged or spun. After 9/11, I wanted to kill everyone out there except Britian and Ontario. We are so mad with anger and distrust that if another country so as much flinches, we are blowing them up, (with the exception of North Korea, which wants us to blow them up because we would then try to build them up).

And I think our war process is bullshit. We are handcuffed by opinion and political correctness. No more leveling every fucking building and person. No, we have to put our own lives at stake because we can't harm a civilian, because we have to rebuild a country, because we are such a strong bully we have to make overt motions that we are pulling our punches.

Fuck em all. Fuck the French, Quebec, the Fucking Ulsters who can't get along with the fucking Sinn Fein and VV, Fuck the Arab nations because a pycho associated himself with them, fuck the Nips, the Koreans, Philipeans, Africans, Asian, Mexican, and Australians.

Fuck em. Fuck em right in the ear.

Slip in irrelevant Sci Fi Quote:
Among Minbari, one individual leads, but we move as one. We are at our best when we move together, and we are at our worst when we move together. When our leader was killed by your people, we went mad together. We stayed mad for a very long time, a madness that almost consumed your world, until finally, before it was too late, we woke up together.

Dear France - Silera - 07-16-2003

So, if someone beats you up, the solution would be to go and beat up someone else regardless of whether or not they were involved, responsible or party to the act. Hey, just beat them up because you can and it will make you feel better.

Dear France - Six-Pack - 07-16-2003

Quote:Hey, just beat them up because you can and it will make you feel better.

Sounds good to me Angel

Dear France - Buttmunch - 07-16-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
So, if someone beats you up, the solution would be to go and beat up someone else regardless of whether or not they were involved, responsible or party to the act. Hey, just beat them up because you can and it will make you feel better.

That's sound advice.

Dear France - Rooner - 07-16-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
fuck the Nips

What did he ever do to you?
[Image: Nipsey.jpg]

Dear France - The Brain - 07-16-2003

Quote:And I think our war process is bullshit. We are handcuffed by opinion and political correctness. No more leveling every fucking building and person. No, we have to put our own lives at stake because we can't harm a civilian, because we have to rebuild a country, because we are such a strong bully we have to make overt motions that we are pulling our punches.
Don't you miss the good ol' days, when you could go and level a country in war, then leave them to their <i>own devices</i> to rebuild? *Sighs*

Nowadays, we're being forced to pimp-slap our enemies with one hand, and then pick them up off the ground with the other. Frankly, if we're going to be all gung-ho in our attitudes about how we go after anyone potentially associated with 9/11 or terrorists groups, we have to drop the kid gloves bullshit.

Dear France - PSYCHOMARKFAN - 07-16-2003

I've hated those Jerry Lewis worshipping, arrogant pieces of shit before all the right-wing rhetoric since before the war with Iraq. We should dig up all the bodies of our fallen soldiers in that miserable piece of shit country and re-bury them as the heroes they are. It's an overused phrase but it holds true in this case "If it weren't for us, they'd be speaking German."

FUCK THOSE HAIRY ARMPITTED DOUCHEBAGS!!! :mad:

Dear France - Toronto Hottie - 07-17-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Here's my opinion:

I don't give a fuck what is forged or spun. After 9/11, I wanted to kill everyone out there except Britian and Ontario. We are so mad with anger and distrust that if another country so as much flinches, we are blowing them up, (with the exception of North Korea, which wants us to blow them up because we would then try to build them up).

And I think our war process is bullshit. We are handcuffed by opinion and political correctness. No more leveling every fucking building and person. No, we have to put our own lives at stake because we can't harm a civilian, because we have to rebuild a country, because we are such a strong bully we have to make overt motions that we are pulling our punches.

Fuck em all. Fuck the French, Quebec, the Fucking Ulsters who can't get along with the fucking Sinn Fein and VV, Fuck the Arab nations because a pycho associated himself with them, fuck the Nips, the Koreans, Philipeans, Africans, Asian, Mexican, and Australians.

Fuck em. Fuck em right in the ear.

Slip in irrelevant Sci Fi Quote:
Among Minbari, one individual leads, but we move as one. We are at our best when we move together, and we are at our worst when we move together. When our leader was killed by your people, we went mad together. We stayed mad for a very long time, a madness that almost consumed your world, until finally, before it was too late, we woke up together.

Thank you for sparing my life in your deathwish. May I suggest the rest of Canada be spared as well, EXCEPT Quebec.

I myself would sell off all of my worldly goods to assist in the eradication of the French.

I have utter contempt for their entire culture and heritage. Slimy fucking frogs.

Dear France - The Brain - 07-17-2003

Quote:Thank you for sparing my life in your deathwish. May I suggest the rest of Canada be spared as well, EXCEPT Quebec.

I myself would sell off all of my worldly goods to assist in the eradication of the French.

I have utter contempt for their entire culture and heritage. Slimy fucking frogs.
Not to worry, Hottie... <http://www.maximonline.com/the_ride/articles/article_5166.html target=_blank>MAXIM Magazine has already conquered Quebec!</a> :lol: You can call it "New West Maine" now.