YourMomsBox!
FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The End (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=1058)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Flock of Moosen - 08-13-2003

Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
Opie was notified as well as Rick about the changes.
Thank you. Smile

I see they move things along on that site about as quickly as they did their contests. Big Grin

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Flock of Moosen - 08-16-2003

One more week to go everyone. Smile
Don't forget now. Wink

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - JimmyBlueEyes - 08-17-2003

I'll be there

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Tenbatsuzen - 08-20-2003

I guess All Access didn't get the fucking memo...

From yesterday's news...

Despite rumors about OPIE AND ANTHONY's possible return via SIRIUS or other outlets, the CATHOLIC LEAGUE has issued a press release with Pres. WILLIAM DONOHUE announcing that "the punks are history ... we got the last laugh. This is one culture war our side won." The press release quotes several radio experts and reporters who said they expected the team to return at some point, suggesting that the experts have been proven wrong. The declaration of victory does not indicate what DONOHUE would do if O&A do indeed return, nor does it address the contractual situation with INFINITY that may have delayed any comeback.

<b>DONOHUE might want to mark this date down in his calendar: SATURDAY (8/23). That's when the next Official O&A Party takes place at DONOVAN'S REEF in SEA BRIGHT, NJ, not far from RED BANK, where another CATHOLIC LEAGUE target, director KEVIN SMITH, lives and works.</b>

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Rooner - 08-20-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Tenbatsuzen
I guess All Access didn't get the fucking memo...

From yesterday's news...

Despite rumors about OPIE AND ANTHONY's possible return via SIRIUS or other outlets, the CATHOLIC LEAGUE has issued a press release with Pres. WILLIAM DONOHUE announcing that \"the punks are history ... we got the last laugh. This is one culture war our side won.\" The press release quotes several radio experts and reporters who said they expected the team to return at some point, suggesting that the experts have been proven wrong. The declaration of victory does not indicate what DONOHUE would do if O&A do indeed return, nor does it address the contractual situation with INFINITY that may have delayed any comeback.

<b>DONOHUE might want to mark this date down in his calendar: SATURDAY (8/23). That's when the next Official O&A Party takes place at DONOVAN'S REEF in SEA BRIGHT, NJ, not far from RED BANK, where another CATHOLIC LEAGUE target, director KEVIN SMITH, lives and works.</b>

HA HA HA HA!

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - 60FeetUnderWater - 08-20-2003

well, now that Tenbats let the cat out of the bag...

I hope EVERYONE is smart enough to know how to handle this situation heaven forbid protestors show up at Tikis'.

but yeah...what Rooner said.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Keyser Soze - 08-20-2003

Quote:DONOHUE might want to mark this date down in his calendar: SATURDAY (8/23). That's when the next Official O&A Party takes place at DONOVAN'S REEF in SEA BRIGHT, NJ, not far from RED BANK, where another CATHOLIC LEAGUE target, director KEVIN SMITH, lives and works.

So much for not wanting to piss off management.

Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze

So much for not wanting to piss off management.

yeah, the irony here is that the Catholic League will be the ones causing the problems, not US.

Please oh PLEASE let me see some Boy Touchin' Leaguers getting tossed out on their holier than thou asses! :lol:

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Tenbatsuzen - 08-20-2003

I sent the correction to All Access.

If the Catholic League wants to protest, let them.

Quote:Originally posted by Tenbatsuzen
I sent the correction to All Access.

If the Catholic League wants to protest, let them.

now, why on EARTH did you do that???
what are you trying to do man, antagonize them??!!

DUMB. doing that was just STOOPID.

:disappointed:

It would have been MORE GOODER if they went to Donovans Reef and left us the fuck alone!!!!!!!11!!!!1!1!!!!

:mad: