YourMomsBox!
HERE!!! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: HERE!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

HERE!!! - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Quote:Originally posted by Silera
Quote:Originally posted by Silera
Quote:She wants us to not say anything unless it is extremely witty, funny, or bitter. Dont you see?

I've obviously underestimated your intelligence thus far.

you get what you give.

GIP, get the fuck over yourself.

My reply to Rooner was a compliment, it meant "bingo" you got it, that's what I want.

When I see it, I choose to participate. When I don't, I don't fucking post.

I have other things to do.

I'm not going to post all day long just to try to maintain some type of status or credibility.

I think that when I do post, it's noticeable, because it's worth reading. I may not always be funny, or on point, or involved but I try.

That cannot be said for most.

i just call it as i see it. you make yourself look like you comment on a high horse...you don't share enough on a day by day basis for your complaint to have any onus. you barely post, yet have an opinion of the quality of other's posts...a valid complaint...but take an objective look to how it sounds to most who don't know you.

I though Hosp was the elitist?

HERE!!! - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-23-2003

it's not a popularity contest. it's a board with people sharing. complain all you want...but nothing has been done to promote this board to get new members....i see alot of banner ads that promote other places, yet none of those promote us. it's great we are a link at foundry, but a board lives and dies on it's members and to what they share. not happy with the content??? bring more to the table or invite new people

end of story.

i'll try to "get over myself" now. Wink

HERE!!! - Silera - 12-23-2003

I don't care what I look or don't look like to people. I don't care if anyone gives a fuck or not about my opinion. I am simply sharing, if you feel like reading it, it's out there. If not, do as I do and ignore.

On the other note, until the show is back on air, we're not going to take off. That's it. We're linked on oa, foundry and rf. Those sites also depend on the show taking off again.

In the interim, we're stuck with each other. Call it Gilligan's Isle, and I've got dibs on Mary Anne.

HERE!!! - 60FeetUnderWater - 12-23-2003

Rooner - excellent use of "pontificate".

Silera - can I just say that all I ever wanted frm you was a hug and for you to tell me that "everything will be alright". Tis the season so, how about it? Just a peek into your soft side...thats all I want.

The Man - why do you ask who is the best? You know it's you. Hell, you ARE "The Man"...

as am i. Smile

HERE!!! - diceisgod - 12-23-2003

If it makes you all feel any better, I think you're all worthless and inferior.

Howler monkeys are one of the loudest animals on earth, second only to whales.

DIG makes TFEC look good.

Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod
If it makes you all feel any better, I think you're all worthless and inferior.

Suddenly, dig is the guy from the Twisted Sister videos and Animal House.

DIG makes TFEC look good.

[wondering wtf tfec is]