YourMomsBox!
All-gay school... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: All-gay school... (/showthread.php?tid=957)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

All-gay school... - Rooner - 07-29-2003

So wait, since Im left handed, Im gay, Im so confused.

All-gay school... - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-29-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
So wait, since Im left handed, Im gay, Im so confused.

I'm not re-explaining it. nope. Tongue

and to stay on topic - I think the school has a right to exist. It's a private school and hopefully its curriculum will be geared towards helping these kids prepare for a world that still has "issues" with "thier type of people".

gay school=unrealistic

In no way is it preparing them for the real world.

All-gay school... - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-29-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
gay school=unrealistic

In no way is it preparing them for the real world.

great. next thing y'all are gonna tell me is that the mutants don't need their own academy.

btw - this is just ONE school for the fanooks...its not like the worlds' entire gay population will go through this school....

If the catholics can have their own seperate private schools legally under the constitution, I see no reason as to why the gays couldn't. Whether its good for them or not. It doesn't matter to me. All that matters is that they should have the right to have their own school if they wanted one.

Ok, how well would it go over if someone created an all straight school, or an all white school? None of that shit would fly because some asshole would have a problem with it. You would be racist or homophobic, why the fuck dont these groups get the same kinda reaction? The double standard is sickening

All-gay school... - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-29-2003

Quote:great. next thing y'all are gonna tell me is that the mutants don't need their own academy.

Great line :lol:

All-gay school... - Sloats - 07-29-2003

But Brain, we all know you are gay.....

Can we have a high school for children with a stocking and high heel fetish?

"How will the homosexuals survive in the real world." They can't since they can't reproduce they will not last past one generation........ Unless they can find other symbiants.

Finally Rooner = gay

All-gay school... - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-29-2003

Quote:Finally Rooner = gay

yes, this comes as a great shock...almost the same shock when Liberace died of AIDS

All-gay school... - Hawt Baux - 07-29-2003

I don't really like these type of conversations(sexual preference) but i guess i will try this out.

Far be it for me to say what anyone should or shouldn't be(hetero/homo-sexual) i do not judge others of think lowly of them for having a different desire then my own.

You like men, you like men, you like women you like women. I don't see the problem.

Yes, i think you are born homosexual, it is almost like an instinct that they know what they are, or like fhore said when they should happen to feel it inside(what feels right) when looking at a man/woman as opposed to a man/woman.

Now this school for homosexuals, i can see what they might be trying to do. Make it a friendly enviorment for people of their like BUT i do not think that it will help them better adjust with their life. Being as if you attend this school for however many years they provide it for(6th-12th or 9th to 12th) you come to develop a way of living for that time, which will no doubtedly be far more easier to handle and adjust to rather then say attending a public school for those years.

I just don't see it as very realistic. You want to go to a school because you're homosexual so when you come out you have problems relating to heterosexuals and can't function properly with ignorant people that live in this world?

No.

I think this is a good thing i mean, these kids shouln't have to face the threat of being harassed daily or threatened in any way shape or form but Gays have fought for awhile now to not be treated ina segregatory manor and now they are pretty much tossing that idea aside in order to seclude their fledglings to a private school.

That's all i have to say.

Thank you drive through.

Yeah, like I hide my gayness.Rolleyes