YourMomsBox!
You unentertaining cocks - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: You unentertaining cocks (/showthread.php?tid=3050)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You unentertaining cocks - Sloats - 05-07-2004

#6 Social Darwinism and the devolution of humanity.

Please note by devolution, I do not mean undesirable genetic qualities, but rather morals/cultural value.

Should the sucessful people of America who value education and use college as a professional trade school being having more babies than what they are? Too often teen mothers are having pregnant teen children.....

Fuck this topic.

What's next?

#7. From Babylon 5. An Alien race said that they learned English over all of the other Human languages because it is the language of commerce. No doubt that most of the world speaks Spanish. I could refer to #6 and how they breed like fucking rabbits, but if you want to be sucessful in this country, one of the more traditional paths is to speak English, if for just professional purposes.

You unentertaining cocks - Rooner - 05-07-2004

What the fuck are you watching Babylon 5 for?

You unentertaining cocks - header - 05-07-2004

Quote:#6 Social Darwinism and the devolution of humanity.

Please note by devolution, I do not mean undesirable genetic qualities, but rather morals/cultural value.

Should the sucessful people of America who value education and use college as a professional trade school being having more babies than what they are? Too often teen mothers are having pregnant teen children.....

I don't get it.

Come on Header, half of my posts are about devolution of the species. I just don't have the energy to explain it now. Let's pass it until later.

Quote:Should the sucessful people of America who value education and use college as a professional trade school being having more babies than what they are? Too often teen mothers are having pregnant teen children.....

Are you asking if successful people should be having more or less children?

You unentertaining cocks - Topper Harley - 05-07-2004

i understand completely. the people who should have kids, don't and the people that shouldn't, have a lot.

The gene pool is getting shallower and shallower.

Makes sense but would the successful people having more children offset the crappy genepool brought for by kids having kids?

Shouldn't well-to-do folks adopt the kids' kids and raise them 'right' to make things better?

Will successful people with no time for kids really fix the problem if they have more kids and just plunk them in front of the television or with their illegal alian nanny, while they are out on busniess trips?

You'll have one couple who are educated and value education will have 1, maybe 2 kids in their thirties.

On the other hand, you'll have a girl who thinks school is a drag, has no support with school from home (but plenty of excuses: You don't need to know that, I was bad at Math too, ...) who get's knocked up at 16, gets passed around for the next 10 to 15 years and has 3 - 4 more kids.

Assuming that kids learn their values from the parents and they don't deviate too far from their parents (common, not an absolute) and that they meet someone similar to themselve....

In 60 years, from these 2 women,

you will have 4 grandchildren who value education and are very productive members of society

you will have 64 greatgrandchildren who are knocked up at an early age and are producing very little services.

You unentertaining cocks - 60FeetUnderWater - 05-07-2004

producing very little services??

somebody has to run the drive thrus and do the land scaping! sheesh!

You unentertaining cocks - Topper Harley - 05-07-2004

GODDAMN GOO-BACKS!!!