YourMomsBox!
!!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: !!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1551)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

!!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!! - KensPen - 09-26-2003

grumpy,
you wanted a truce to little minor digs here and there. I thought that was silly.
I enjoy busting your balls......
I enjoy when you bust them back.

But you lose your grip sometimes.
when you make volumes of posts about me in your "snuka light" fashion, it's just over the top.

Had I known the depth to your obsession I would have agreed.

If I knew that my one or two comments would be answered 10 fold I would have jumped at the offer.

!!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!! - 60FeetUnderWater - 09-26-2003

Quote:look at the lil fag basher

[Image: teacher.jpg]

homophobia is bad, mmmmkay?

!!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!! - Grumpy - 09-26-2003

oh nice! The civility approach. this is nice. Not unique, but nice. It aint gonna work cuz I can guaran-fuckin-teeeee that in two weeks, you'll be back to your old antics.

This post alone shows how fucked in the head you are and how egotistical you are.

Mine is not an obsession. it's a hobby. I enjoy abusing retards that deserve to be abused. and you....are the KING OF THE ALL. You're egotism. You're pretentiousness, you;re hypocritical posts and u2u's. Speaking of which, I see you've stopped sending them to me? what happen big boy? you afraid I'll post the truth about how much of a fuckin lying sack of shit you are by posting them in public and exposign you for who you really are?

I'll stop busting your fucking balls and digging deep when you stop being such a prick and stop bombarding everyone with your useless threads and inane bullshit.

You can consider the original offer in this thread the second olive branch I've extended that you've shit on and stuck up your ass. There will be no more. I'm done. I'm going home now.

Note to Alkey: That offer you made me earlier today? It's your choice. I'll let you decide what to do. It doesn't matter. Either way, I'll enjoy abusing the fucking shit out of this retard. The other way may be more fun.

!!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!! - Crack Hitler - 09-26-2003

Quote:Since it seems that people are getting tired of the confrontation of grumpy and ken
don't fucking flatter yourself, your not really that important to anyone, at the very least you provide mild entertainment. sort of like when your stuck at a light in the city and you see two homeless people fighting. its sad entertainment to occupy time for those few seconds that you are stuck at the light, then you drive on and forget all about it

hey crack - I hope you're getting this verbatim. I hate being misquoted.

yeah grump you and I CELL MODS....

Grumpy....

I stand by anything I have said on the board or in U2U or PM or anywhere.

When I first joined oa.com, I hated you. it kind of evolved into a friendship of sorts, busting each others balls.

You keep spouting of about me saying that in a u2u like it's a state secret.

But the core of our relationship has always been a general distaste for one another. You don't like the way I post. I don't like the way you post.....

for the love of god does it require the energy and venom you pour into it?

What's sad is that you're not even aware of how much a fuckin hypocrite you actually are. That is the source of my abuse for you.

You SERIOUSLY are in denial. if you don't think so, do yourself a favor. go read the thread where I posted the u2u convo between us. Read the whole thread. Think about what you were saying in posts versus what you were saying in u2u.

i'll give the weekend to think about where you stand on ymb and your status kennypoo.

good god!!!!
I don't want to reread my u2us and old threads.
if you have anything to say SAY IT,

stop babbling and ranting.

make a fucking point!

!!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!! - Toronto Hottie - 09-26-2003

I'll be pissy if either one of you asswipes leave.

Moreso than usual.

!!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!! - Kingpin - 09-26-2003

Man, it's like old times here. I haven't been here or posted much, if at all. I have to say, it's like old times. Grumpy toolin' on someone. Gooch with his so called quick witTongue. All I need to see is a Mainifesto and see Gonzo's schmekel picture and my life will be complete.