YourMomsBox!
Still a Kid - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Still a Kid (/showthread.php?tid=3392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Still a Kid - Rooner - 06-15-2004

Gotcha. Thank ya sir.

Still a Kid - TheDude - 06-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Poopshoots and Bladdars.

Isn't that the "play it at home" version of Oz?

Still a Kid - Drunken GW - 06-15-2004

ignent to be ebonically correct

Still a Kid - JimmyBlueEyes - 06-16-2004

Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
18 year olds don't know shit.... Once your 25ish you finally admit you don't know shit.

Well said. I had to act mature alot around family/friends in my early teens into early adulthood cause I was always the rock of the family. I tried to cut loose as I got older and realized I was well on my way to becoming a full time fuck up. I went into the service and fucked around from 18-22. I didn't start realizing my mistakes until I was on the job with the city for a few years. I was about 24 or 25. I'm now 30 and I co own an co op and pay almost all the bills. I still have my fun side and kid side. I love doing things that I enjoyed as a kid, like going on roller coasters and going to the beach. Or even the simple pleasure of riding a swing in the park and watching the world go by. I don't drink like I used to cause I don't want to end up a drunk like some of my relatives did.

I think there are people who wait to get married/have kids, simply so they are secure enough in their own lives to be able to provide for the kids. Not having to be $25,000 in debt before the first child is born. Things are much different now than they were when Silera and I were growing up, and more so when our parents grew up. My mom is second of seven kids. I know that's why I am waiting. I love my friends kids, cause I can be silly with them and let the kid in me come out.
I think this is why people say I will be a good father, cause I can be a kid with my own, but I will also not take any shit and will know what they did cause I did once too.

I also feel sad for my friends who are irresponsible. Example, my friend lives in the basement of his parents house with his wife and two toddlers. IN ONE ROOM!! This is unacceptable. Simply because the husband doesn't realize he really needs to switch the priorites. You're married for 5 years with two kids. It's time to get out of the basement and start being a Dad in name only.

Still a Kid - Keyser Soze - 06-16-2004

hey you 18 year old retards in brooklyn, get off my lawn!

Still a Kid - Rooner - 06-16-2004

That was a sub par keyser post.

Still a Kid - EffinC - 06-16-2004

Remember back in high school, when you're a sophomore or junior the seniors all seemed so much older and in a better position than you were.

Then when you became a Senior, it was just another year of highschool with a few perks. You never transformed into someone different with the change of status. Sort of the same thing. Just because you're getting older, you're still the same exact person. In a general sense, you still find the same things interesting and enjoyable etc.

I don't think it makes you immature if you spend your free time playing dolls with your kids, etc. I think that makes you a good parent (JUST DONT FORGET TO LAY DOWN THE LAW WHEN THE LITTLE FUCKERS SLIP UP!!).

One thing I've learned to be absolutely true: The older I get, the smarter my parents become.

I dont think Im immature for playing dolls with my kids. I think Im immature for getting up and doing the Neon Deion when I beat my nephew in Madden.

Still a Kid - EffinC - 06-16-2004

Does it rain shortly after?

Lookit you flippin it up. Bastard.