YourMomsBox!
You unentertaining cocks - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: You unentertaining cocks (/showthread.php?tid=3050)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You unentertaining cocks - header - 05-07-2004

You non-quoting confusion creating bastard

You unentertaining cocks - Rooner - 05-07-2004

Better?

You unentertaining cocks - Topper Harley - 05-07-2004

Quote:My mom quit school in 9th grade. Never had a good job. Caused us to live in poverty so bad that the brothas in the pjs used to tease us for being poor. Didnt value education. Used to do my brothers homework, till it got too advanced for her. She encouraged all of us to quit school. My a 1000 excuses for my sisters poor performance in school. And yet, we are all productive members of society. My brothers both make over 100 gs a year. Im working towards getting back to school and make 40 a year now.

On the flip side, my Aunt graduated, got an excellent job. Had a beautiful house and her kids had every opportunity. They both quit school before high school. One is an alcoholic that has been to jail several times and regularly beats up his mom and sister. His sister is a crackhead that has had 6 kids and gave 3 up for adoption.

Explain your theory now Sloatsy.

and that's the exception, not the rule.

You unentertaining cocks - Sloats - 05-07-2004

Why are you taking theoretical questions as personal comments about your lives? You're both intelligent people capable of operating a computer and creative. Sure Rooner might be an outlyer to the death spiral that is poverty in US. His brethren had the strength, will, and intelligence to spring out of it.

As for daycare, yes it is necessary for some couples to work two jobs. I just think that if two jobs are not a necessity, that couples revisit their value paradigm are think about what is more valuable: To me, everything I do is so that my children will have a better life, so that my children will climb up one more rung on the social ladder. I will thereby sacrifice my career, a bigger house/car, social status, neighborhood to ensure that my children will grow up what I believe is properly. Between myself and my wife, we will not have to work 2 jobs. And my wife has already fought and won that she will be the one to stay home. Maybe she will take up a job again when all of the kids are in school. maybe not.

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Better?

Appeaser!

My kids learned more as far as values in day care than their pyscho mother would have even taught them. I know we're the exception Sloats, I was just busting your balls.

Quote:Originally posted by header
Better?

Appeaser!

I should be Swiss.

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
It applies to white people.
Whats the difference?

Gee, I thought it was a witty sarcastic reply. My words are not gospel.

I wasn't taking it personally. Just pointing out that daycare can be used in situations where it is needed and still not backfire on you. But you already knew this.

My kids learned more as far as values in day care than their pyscho mother would have even taught them. I know we're the exception Sloats, I was just busting your balls.

find better women to mate with.