YourMomsBox!
What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? (/showthread.php?tid=1712)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - BARRY MANILOW - 10-09-2003

It's that time of year where a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of...HORROR!

So, you may be too old to go trick or treating, but as Halloween is on a Friday this year, there are sure to be some "killer" parties going on. So who or what are you going as?

Do you need ideas? Share them.

Personally, I like the more creative costumes. The ones that require some thought. For instance, 2 years ago, I dressed all in blue with a rubber chicken tied around my neck with a cord.

I was Chicken Cordon Bleu. (Chicken- Cord-on blue)

This year though I have an 8ft Ring Wraith costume (From "Lord of the Rings") that was custom made for me from a company in Toranto. (* Hi Hottie Wink )

So, what are you dressing up as?

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Rooner - 10-09-2003

Im gonna be da debul.

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Ronin - 10-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by BARRY MANILOW
Personally, I like the more creative costumes. The ones that require some thought. For instance, 2 years ago, I dressed all in blue with a rubber chicken tied around my neck with a cord.

Did you invent the "Jump to Conclusions" mat also?

Quote:Originally posted by Ronin
Quote:Originally posted by BARRY MANILOW

Did you invent the "Jump to Conclusions" mat also?

Yeah, but its only a protoype right now.

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - 60FeetUnderWater - 10-09-2003

I'm going as KensPen...

It will simply be a white t-shirt with "Me Me Me Me Me Me Me" written all over the front of it.

and on the back...

"Yup, all about Me".

Confusedmug:

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Sloats - 10-09-2003

Full length black cape. I have built a couple of black statues for the yard.... I'm estimating 150 little shits this year, and damnit, one of them is going to wet his pants.

I always wanted to put on real baggy clothes, stuff em, put on a mask and gloves and stuff and then just sit on my porch like a stuffed scarecrow and wait for kids to come up and scare the shit of out em. Should I add another and?

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - 23Scadoo - 10-09-2003

I gonna be chasing my wife with a chain saw down the street all night wearing a hockey mask....

Oh wait...

this is about halloween costumes... nevermind

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - BARRY MANILOW - 10-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I always wanted to put on real baggy clothes, stuff em, put on a mask and gloves and stuff and then just sit on my porch like a stuffed scarecrow and wait for kids to come up and scare the shit of out em. Should I add another and?

Been there. Done that. Works EVERY fuckin' time! NICE.Big Grin

What are YOU dressing up as for Halloween? - Hawt Baux - 10-09-2003

Quote:posted by Rooner

Hold a bowl of candy too.