YourMomsBox!
Hello - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Newbie Central (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=1872)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hello - GreasyItalianPrincess - 11-05-2003

Oh my god...you invoked the name: Michael J. Fox. :o I feel the shakes all over. Oh wait...that's him shaking.

Hello - Sloats - 11-05-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
I think it's due time to invade those filthy, scheming Canucks. I don't trust them, any culture who says \"Ehh\" and has spawned the likes of Alanis Morissette deserves to be bitchslapped. Level it completely into frigid barren, parking garage.

Please.

Your pansy-assed soldiers would be crying frostbite within the first 2 days of invasion.

Carry on destroying your own country, continue relying on us to replenish the shit your citizens abuse with typical American disregard, and focus your war efforts on saving face and finding some sharp sticks in Iraq.

Dumbass yanks.

Hey, if you didn't produce Molsons and if we didn't hate the French, Ottawa, Vancouver, and Quebec City would be State capitals.

Hello - TheDude - 11-05-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Hey, if you didn't produce Molsons and if we didn't like the French, Ottawa, Vancouver, and Quebec City would be State capitals.

Since when did we ever like the French?

Hello - Sloats - 11-05-2003

Got trapped in my own double/triple negatives[/quote]

Hello - Black Lazerus - 11-05-2003

Hey, if you didn't produce Molsons and if we didn't like the French, Ottawa, Vancouver, and Quebec City would be State capitals.

when we went to war with england you know that first war we had.

Hello - Toronto Hottie - 11-05-2003

I like you already.

Please, take Quebec. I'll throw a case of beer in with the province for good measure.

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus

when we went to war with england you know that first war we had.

Well.. we still didn't "like" them. We just needed a helping hand against them limeys. Why should we have to pay taxes to England when we can expolit our own people for them.

Well.. we still didn't \"like\" them. We just needed a helping hand against them limeys. Why should we have to pay taxes to England when we can expolit our own people for them.

???

You want to exfoliate your own people?

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
???

You want to exfoliate your own people?

America the land of liberty, justice and double standards. That's right! I can slag on my own people all I want, It's our American right... Just as long as you scheming Canucks don't utter a bad word about this wonderful, fruitful county of ours. God Bless America! :grin2:

You do grow some terrific oranges.