YourMomsBox!
FU to myself - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FU to myself (/showthread.php?tid=1967)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

FU to myself - GMANN - 11-07-2003

Im sending this FU out to myself. I hate the person that I am. Tonight I totally walked away from a fight. 2 fucking assholes were fucking with my boy Mikey while he was drunk.....and me, who always has to be rational, got Mikey, pushed him aside and walked away from it. I hate myself right now. The minute I got in tonight I looked at myself in the mirror and asked what the fuck is wrong with me. I know that all of you will probably say I did the right thing and that it takes a real man to walk away blah blah blah.....but ya know what ??? I think Id sleep alot easier tonight if Id have taken a fucking swing at those fucks.....whether I got my ass kicked or not.....I feel Id sleep alot easier if I just for once not done the smart thing and actually did something stupid.
I look at my status and I see I have " A Better Man than Most" .....and while whichever Mod put that up fpr me thinks I am worth that recognition, and beleive me I do appreciate it, after tonight I dont think I deserve it. Maybe Im just drunk and frustrated.....maybe its beer balls talking.....and like I said maybe I did do the right thing....I just feel like a fucking shmuck right now. So FU to me!!

FU to myself - Unicron - 11-07-2003

No matter what you did, i think it was the right move.

You took your boy and walked away, a good move...

If you had decided to throw down with these guys, it also would have been good, sticking up for your boy.

There'll be plenty more fights to participate in, don't worry....

FU to myself - Kingpin - 11-07-2003

What would of happened if these 2 dicks were cops, or worse???

FU to myself - header - 11-07-2003

I would have been a pussy and run in fear too. You did the right thing.

FU to myself - Rooner - 11-07-2003

Cops can get their asses kicked just the same. If they are off duty, its no different than getting in a fight with anyone else.

For the record GMANN, I would of done the same. Ive always been the one to quell any skirmishes with my friends and all. I would always calm them down, rationalize to them, and make them walk away. But the funny thing is, if I was the one that wanted to fight, I would just about kick my friends ass to do it. It takes alot to get me to the point that I want to fight, and if I get there, for me the only solution is to throw down. Kudos Mr MANN.

FU to myself - Black Lazerus - 11-07-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
Im sending this FU out to myself. I hate the person that I am. Tonight I totally walked away from a fight. 2 fucking assholes were fucking with my boy Mikey while he was drunk.....and me, who always has to be rational, got Mikey, pushed him aside and walked away from it. I hate myself right now. The minute I got in tonight I looked at myself in the mirror and asked what the fuck is wrong with me. I know that all of you will probably say I did the right thing and that it takes a real man to walk away blah blah blah.....but ya know what ??? I think Id sleep alot easier tonight if Id have taken a fucking swing at those fucks.....whether I got my ass kicked or not.....I feel Id sleep alot easier if I just for once not done the smart thing and actually did something stupid.
I look at my status and I see I have \" A Better Man than Most\" .....and while whichever Mod put that up fpr me thinks I am worth that recognition, and beleive me I do appreciate it, after tonight I dont think I deserve it. Maybe Im just drunk and frustrated.....maybe its beer balls talking.....and like I said maybe I did do the right thing....I just feel like a fucking shmuck right now. So FU to me!!

your only responsibility in that situation was to back your friend up.
you said he was drunk so he didn't need to get into a fight.
as long as you would have been willing to punch someone if he swung. you shouldn't feel bad.

Quote:Originally posted by Kingpin
What would of happened if these 2 dicks were cops, or worse???

Punk ass Kingpin, Brain was right about you.

FU to myself - Drunken GW - 11-07-2003

bustin someone's balls is one thing

someone laying a hand on one of my friends
thatz another story

you'll be glad when you wake up that you didn't end up in fisticuffs

Quote:Originally posted by header
I would have been a pussy and run in fear too. You did the right thing.

Youre an asshole....Im actually trying to be serious for once

FU to myself - header - 11-07-2003

Sorry. Just light hearted seriousness. Actually I try to avoid violence and would have done the same thing. I have been able to go through life scaring people away from fighting me and I've only actually physically fought people 5 or 6 times. Best bet is always to get your buddy out of there. Fuck pride. The bigger man is the one that can swallow his pride and do the right thing.

Quote:The bigger man is the one that can swallow his pride and do the right thing.

Yeah. Although deep down somewhere I know youre right....I still fucking hate the fact I had to corn-flake and walk away.