YourMomsBox!
Just another day at the office for me - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Just another day at the office for me (/showthread.php?tid=2174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Just another day at the office for me - JimmyBlueEyes - 12-02-2003

I answer the phone at work today. This person tells me they broke a tooth and Krazy Glued it back into their mouth. Actually It was, "I Krazy Glued my toof back in my mouf" Then tells me how they washed it out after a child told them it was dangerous. And then asks me what to do. I told them to call their doctor and hung up. Laughing all the way...Don't ya wish ya had a job like mine??

Just another day at the office for me - Ronin - 12-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
I answer the phone at work today. This person tells me they broke a tooth and Krazy Glued it back into their mouth. Then tells me how they washed it out after a child told them it was dangerous. And then asks me what to do. I told them to call their doctor and hung up. Laughing all the way...Don't ya wish ya had a job like mine??
a couple of questions:
1) How old was this person? If the person is old enough to glue it back, then a child has to tell them that's dangerous????

2) What's your job??

Just another day at the office for me - header - 12-02-2003

People do some fucked up shit. My father-in-law (the dentist) had a patient come in who had their dentures in for years. Never took them out. He got the dentures out and realized that the guy's soft pallet was totally eaten away. :barf:

Just another day at the office for me - Suzie - 12-02-2003

One time in college one of my fake teeth fell out. My roommate Krazy Glued it back in (after lining my mouth with tissues) then used a hairdryer to dry it. I think we took pics but who know where they are now. Worked pretty well too.

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
One time in college one of my fake teeth fell out. My roommate Krazy Glued it back in (after lining my mouth with tissues) then used a hairdryer to dry it. I think we took pics but who know where they are now. Worked pretty well too.
Are you going to leave us hanging?? Do you still have it glued in there?

Just another day at the office for me - JimmyBlueEyes - 12-02-2003

Quote:1) How old was this person? If the person is old enough to glue it back, then a child has to tell them that's dangerous????

I presume they had to be an adult. But obviously not all there.

I'm a dispatcher for FDNY up in the Bronx.

Quote:Originally posted by Ronin
Are you going to leave us hanging?? Do you still have it glued in there?

Not krazy glued!!! Went to the dentist for the professional stuff.

Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
I'm a dispatcher for FDNY up in the Bronx.
why would someone be calling you for a chipped tooth? Someone called 911 for a chipped tooth??????

Quote:Not krazy glued!!! Went to the dentist for the professional stuff.
and it is still there today?? that's cool.. i knew a kid in high school who was playing basketball one day. He got both his front teeth ripped out when they got caught in the net. instead of trying to stick them back quickly, he went to the dentist and got dentures..

no I just have two horrible huge fake teeth in the front of my mouth that completely ruin my smile, my face, any chance I have of being a model. etc.

One day when I'm rich I'll have them fixed nicely.

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
One day when I'm rich I'll have them fixed nicely.
a.k.a. when you find your "sugar-daddy", right?