YourMomsBox!
Low Life Scumbags - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Low Life Scumbags (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

Pages: 1 2 3

Low Life Scumbags - Rooner - 12-29-2003

As most of you know, I have been displaced from my home temporarily. I would like to send out two very special holiday fuck yous.

First, to the fuckin piece of shit scotes that would steal from my kids the day before x mas. I went by the house to check on things only to discover that someone had stolen my kids playset from the yard whilst I had been away. What kind of douchebag steals from kids? They probably took it home and said "Duh huh, hey kids, lookee here at what daddy went out and gotchas. Go get me a beer will ya?" Im infuriated that someone would be so low.

Second, to my neighbors. Ah my neighbors, bad enough you steal my parking spot, throw beer cans in my bushes, let your dog piss in my yard, let your cat in my garbage, and now this. You cock suckers didnt see anything? My fucking ass. This wasnt some little rinky dink playset, this wasnt something someone could of thrown on their back and ran with. This was a multiple person job with a large truck. But you assholes didnt see a thing did yas? It was probably one of you low life pricks that did it. Cocksuckers.

Fucking Merry Christmas.

Low Life Scumbags - Black Lazerus - 12-29-2003

They don't like Indians messing up their property values.

Low Life Scumbags - The Man - 12-29-2003

I'm sorry for smiling. Not really.

Low Life Scumbags - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-29-2003

Between that and Tenbats stolen BBQ, someone has quite a backyard set-up.

Laz, I live in a neighborhood of Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and white trash, Im the Donald Trump of the neighborhood.

[ignoring any and all comments in this thread from the man]

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Between that and Tenbats stolen BBQ, someone has quite a backyard set-up.

THATS why they didnt take my new grill. Hmm.

Low Life Scumbags - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-29-2003

maybe some ex-board member is sinking himself to new lows...if that is possible. Wink

Low Life Scumbags - Sloats - 12-29-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Laz, I live in a neighborhood of Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and white trash, Im the Donald Trump of the neighborhood.

[ignoring any and all comments in this thread from the man]

And you don't know who's the theif?

Low Life Scumbags - The Man - 12-29-2003

If it's not your fault that you got displaced, then my sorrows are with you.

If it's because you are a deadbeat and can't pay your bills, then har-dee-har-har.

You should have watched Generation Jets this week about how to prudently manage your money.

Low Life Scumbags - Sloats - 12-29-2003

Actually, he should have worked harder so that he can afford to live in a better neighborhood. Haven't the Negroes taught you anything? You don't see Spreewell living in Harlem (well, when he was a Knick).