YourMomsBox!
Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater (/showthread.php?tid=2655)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater - header - 02-05-2004

Quote:Originally posted by dru
please tell me it was cancer

She was like 96. Sometimes people just die. But thanks for your concern.

Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater - dru - 02-05-2004

damn

Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater - 60FeetUnderWater - 02-05-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

BAH! Twas MY joke I believe. I got it. I was letting you run with it on your own. If I back up everything you say we both look like bitches. Now, me explaining it puts the status of bitchhood on you, thus then, Im a genious.

I hate you.

but no, not really. bastard.

Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater - Sloats - 02-05-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
Ok topic:

Singers if they do not write their own music are they considered real Musicians or are they just considered entertainers?

Discuss and lets get it on!!!

They are considered Musicians because the Voice can be a musical instrument. If you consider an Opera singer a musician, then any pop singer, no matter how poor the quality of music they produce is, is still a musician. They are not, however, artists, because they do not create anything.

The Man chin job is getting balls smacked against your chin because he is a fucking cock sucker, not a stupid Scotish fuck with a Jay Leno sized chin.

And the would would be a better place if your grandmothers DID suck instead of opening their thighs.

Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater - Keyser Soze - 02-05-2004

I think sloats hit the nail on the head.

Aren't we sposed to sit back and listen to keyser and 60footer debate the topic. if not I say singers not writing their own music are merely singers. If they are entertaining then I'll go as far as to say they are entertainers.

Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater - Black Lazerus - 02-05-2004

Quote:They are considered Musicians because the Voice can be a musical instrument. If you consider an Opera singer a musician, then any pop singer, no matter how poor the quality of music they produce is, is still a musician. They are not, however, artists, because they do not create anything.

So would you consider a person who could play the guitar, but couldn't read music a musician?

Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater - Rooner - 02-05-2004

These guys are true musicians.

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
Quote:They are considered Musicians because the Voice can be a musical instrument. If you consider an Opera singer a musician, then any pop singer, no matter how poor the quality of music they produce is, is still a musician. They are not, however, artists, because they do not create anything.

So would you consider a person who could play the guitar, but couldn't read music a musician?

Ignore this question because it is wrong.

Keyser Soze Vs. 60FeetUnderWater - madmick - 02-05-2004

10 Paces at Dawn with pistols. That's the only fair way to settle this debate.