YourMomsBox!
FU to slackers who still have Christmas decorations up in FEBRUARY! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FU to slackers who still have Christmas decorations up in FEBRUARY! (/showthread.php?tid=2662)

Pages: 1 2 3

FU to slackers who still have Christmas decorations up in FEBRUARY! - header - 02-06-2004

Fuck the snow and frigid ass temperatures. You put the motherfucking annoying collections of ghetto colored bulbs all over your house with the santa and 3 1/2 reindeer (because the neighborhood kids keep busting up your fucking deer) Take the shit down!

My mother made me a wreath. I took it down. I didn't put up anything else because I know I'm too damn lazy to take the shit down when it's 15 degrees out. I did the math and I'm Christmas decoration free in February.

Okay maybe I'm being a little too harsh because it has been so cold and snowy. Here's an alternate idea. Don't turn the fucking things on!. Leave them up be lazy I don't care but leave them off. You tacky bastards.

That's all for now. Time to take my medication.

FU to slackers who still have Christmas decorations up in FEBRUARY! - Topper Harley - 02-06-2004

right-o boss

FU to slackers who still have Christmas decorations up in FEBRUARY! - header - 02-06-2004

You make me want to blow my brains out sometimes. Good job.

FU to slackers who still have Christmas decorations up in FEBRUARY! - Topper Harley - 02-06-2004

why is that? I didn't know pledging allegiance was a bad thing?

FU to slackers who still have Christmas decorations up in FEBRUARY! - BITENY - 02-06-2004

Maybe the lights are on an auto-timer. But I completley agree. People are lazy shmucks.

It's not that difficult to turn an autotimer off. I'd say about 25% of the houses in my town had decorations up this year. Of that amount it seems 75% of them still have their lights up and on. Some of these people light up their backyards too. Fucking whores I tell you all of them!

FU to slackers who still have Christmas decorations up in FEBRUARY! - BITENY - 02-06-2004

What's with you & the word "whore"?
Is that your special word of the day?

Don't judge me by my vocabulary

Fucking bitches! (the decoration people not you, for course)

Quote:Originally posted by header
Don't judge me by my vocabulary

Fucking bitches! (the decoration people not you, for course)

I'll judge you how I want. Bitch.

FU to slackers who still have Christmas decorations up in FEBRUARY! - Sloats - 02-06-2004

I still have my wreath up. The damn thing is still green, so fuck it, it stays up.

I think Header's problem is that he lives with a lot of white trash who put out these fucking reindeer. They can't take them up until the can replace them with the flamingos and the mushroom siloutte of the fat lady bending over.

Or maybe Header's a bitter angry Jew who hates everything Christian. "It's our fucking God, you god damn Shizkas!!"