YourMomsBox!
All he wants is love... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: All he wants is love... (/showthread.php?tid=2694)

Pages: 1 2

All he wants is love... - BITENY - 02-12-2004

He wants love!

World's 'tallest man' looking for love on Valentine's Day

A man who claims to be the tallest in the world has issued a Valentine's Day appeal to find a woman who is not turned off by his size.

Sultan Koese, 22, from a small village in the Turkish province of Mardin, says most women are put off by his 7ft 11ins height.

And even when he does find a woman who likes a man so tall, he finds their parents try to block the relationship.

"Whenever the relatives see me they don't want their daughters to marry me any more," he said.

The Guinness Book of Records lists the tallest man in the world as 7ft 9in Tunisian, Radhouane Charbib.

A Guinness spokeswoman said Koese would be given the title if official measurements confirmed his height.

Koese had hormone treatment at the age of nine that went wrong and he started growing rapidly until his 19th birthday. He then needed surgery to stop him from growing even taller.

All he wants is love... - header - 02-12-2004

[Image: dwarvesgroomSPL110204_450x350.jpg]

These chicks are looking for love. Rolleyes

All he wants is love... - Sloats - 02-12-2004

7'11" .... Perfect height would be 4' 1".

All he wants is love... - Flock of Moosen - 02-12-2004

That's all Ken wants as well, but apparently Barbie just want to be friends.
Fucking whore!

Barbie & Ken = J-Lo & Ben

All he wants is love... - Sloats - 02-12-2004

:Simpsons quote: "Our sham marriage we be the envy of all of the shame marriages."

All he wants is love... - JimmyBlueEyes - 02-12-2004

Ken has finally realized after 43 years that all he wants is the cock.... About friggin time he came out.

All he wants is love... - LickMe - 02-13-2004

how long does it take to get to turkey?

All he wants is love... - Grumpy - 02-13-2004

Quote:Originally posted by LickMe
how long does it take to get to turkey?

As a Turk, I speak for my nation when we say:

STAY THE FUCK HOME!

But if you really want to know.

8 hours going there non-stop. 10 hours coming back!

But now I know where the other 2 1/2 Feet of my height went. Fucking TURKS.....always taking from their fellow countryman.

All he wants is love... - Rooner - 02-13-2004

grumps, it has been revealed to me that we be related in some far off distant way. I recently learned I am of partial gypsy decent, many of which originated in the area of Turkey.

All he wants is love... - Grumpy - 02-13-2004

Actually, the Gypsies ancestrial roots can be traced to the slavic region of eastern Europe. Mostly Bulgarian and Hungarian. The Turks only got associated with them because we raided their lands and fucked their women folk for fun.