YourMomsBox!
Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Lesnar leaves after Mania? (/showthread.php?tid=2832)

Pages: 1 2

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Hasegawa - 03-10-2004

To the NFL??

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Rooner - 03-10-2004

Interesting. I wonder what position he would try out for.

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Flock of Moosen - 03-10-2004

If this is true and both men aren't going to be with the company after Wrestlemania, I see this one ending in a draw.

Quote: Another question raised is how Brock’s decision will affect his girlfriend Sable. Sable was said to be less than happy backstage last night at the SmackDown taping.

Whoa! When did this happen? This is the first I ever heard of this one.

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Faceman - 03-10-2004

It kind of makes sense him wanting to leave. He has made no secret that he hates the schedule and the travel is a pain in the ass. He even bought a lear jet to cut down on the travel but evidentally it wasn't enough. According to what I read he was very emotional when he told the lockerroom he was leaving, thanked everyone for the opportunity they gave him and basically told him that wrestling wasn't in his blood, which would explain the way he acted backstage, which was said to be very immature. The final straw was probably the South Africa trip which had him going all the way there to wrestle hardcore holly. he felt it was a waste of time for him, not that I can blame him. but hey, more power to him, if he feels wrestling isn't for him, why stick around and just take a paycheck for doing something you dont want to. Vinny Mac must be pissed today though, since he spent 2 years pushing someone to the moon who didn't like the view when he got there and is leaving. I hate to be in titan towers today

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Opus - 03-11-2004

I am curious to see if this is all a ploy by Vince to get back at the "Internet Smarks".

Either that, or are they going to try to build up a sequence of events similar to when Bret Hart left, cause god knows the WWE can't ever forget that screwjob ending.

It just doesn't add up, Lesnar's contract is good thru 2007 and the WWE has spent WAYYYY too much time and money building Lesnar to be the top dog for Vince to just let him leave that contract.

Also, this Sable thing... I was under the assumption that Brock had gotten married and had a daughter.

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Subzero316 - 03-11-2004

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another question raised is how Brock’s decision will affect his girlfriend Sable. Sable was said to be less than happy backstage last night at the SmackDown taping.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa! When did this happen? This is the first I ever heard of this one.

Same here.

Edit: from nodq.com

Quote:There is a meeting today to decide what they will do with the match at WMXX between Lesnar and Goldberg. It will be both men's last match, which will make it very tricky to book. It was previously thought that Lesnar would go over Goldberg, but with both men now leaving, the WWE may change their plans for the match.

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Subzero316 - 03-11-2004

nevermind this one.

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - JimmyBlueEyes - 03-11-2004

Crybaby Lesnar....can't handle the big boys...So now instead of a guy people enjoy watching, we have to deal with Triple XL nose ruining pushes for the next ten years till he keels over from using all those steroids.

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Flock of Moosen - 03-11-2004

I'm with Opus on this one. The more I think about it, the more I think it's a setup to get back so to speak at all the internet fans.

Reason #1: When Vince started getting pissed that all the info was being leaked out and nothing was a secret anymore, he pretty much laid down the law and prohibited any employees from telling anyone anything. Then I read that Brock was one of Vince's main supporters on this idea and made his feelings known to everyone.

Reason #2: Like Opus said, he was under the assumption that Brock was married and had a kid. I can't find definitive proof that he's married, but there has been numerous mention of a fiancee and the child part is definitely true. Unless something happened and he's now separated from this woman (which I can't find any mention of), I doubt the Sable rumor is true either.

Anyway, I'm now leaning towards this being a work on Vince and Brock's part. I sure hope so because I like Lesnar and would hate to see him throw it all away all because as the reports state he's pissy he has to job to the Undertaker after Wrestlemania.

Lesnar leaves after Mania? - Flock of Moosen - 03-12-2004

This now makes me question Lesnar's leaving even more.

From Rajah:
Quote: Brock Lesnar had been having personal problems at his home in Minnesota over the last several months involving his former fiancée Nicole. We have heard a report that the $400,000 airplane that he purchased for WWE travel just several weeks ago will be sold.

Funny how they decided to put this out there now that people are questioning the whole Brock-Sable relationship. It's almost as if they overlooked the whole Lesnar is married and has a kid thing and had to cover their tracks.
Plus, I find it peculiar that those of us who frequent wrestling sites know that Nidia is dating Kurt Angle's brother (pretty much nobodies), but no one knew about Brock and Sable.